Kiss Kiss

Intro

My name is Jennat Savannah Enderson.
Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
Call me Jenn or Nate.
I am nineteen.
I am in college and I am on summer break.
I have a friend her name is Harper Harlow Harold.
I call her Harp because she I can't really call her anything else.
I on the other hand can play some piano and violin but I'm not very good.
I'm a professional dancer.
I have a son named Hudson.
He's six months just so you know.
And well I have I guess you could call him a boyfriend but we don't date.
Just so you know I'm not a tramp he is Hudson's father.


So I guess I'll start my story with when Hudson was born. Picture a girl at eleven thirty p.m. having the sudden urge to go pee. Of course that was typically normal for me but well I didn't make it to the bath room. That was when a wave of pain hit me like seriously I kinda woke up my house. My big brother Jayk......ok so he's younger than me but he is unfortunately taller than me. I am the shortest person in my family five foot three and a half er well I'm not the shortest cause Hudson is shorter than I am. Anyways I tend to go off track but back to the story at hand.

"Jay get Mom and dad and get to the hospital now," I said sitting on the floor. After he took off I slowly started to get up from my position on the floor. Walking to my room I grabbed the packed bag and my cell phone.

"Hey Babe ummm it's time you know, and ahhhhhhh.. sorry contraction umm yeah we'll be at the hospital when you get my message and maybe the baby will be here so yeah I'll talk to ya later Love ya Jenn," I said.

After that I walked out the door to my room and down the stairs there was my family my mom and dad looked dead tired and my brother he walked out of the kitchen with coffee and gave it to our parents and walked out the door to the car.

"Mom I'm so sorry that I put you through this pain," I said to my mom as another wave of pain racked my body.

"It's ok sweetie.. just remember to breathe," Annalise told her daughter.

Breathing right it's hard to do when your scared to death. But I wasn't just scared it was just that I was worried that he wouldn't be here for our baby's birth.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story you like