‹ Prequel: Hello Daddy
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Forgotten Faces

Gerard

Jinx’s pov
Acting so sweet and innocent was taking a toll on me after a couple of weeks. I think they all began to believe that I was their little Pandora. Jimmy was falling fast for me, who could blame him? I’m damn sexy, if I do say myself.

“Hungry?” Val asked as I lounged back on the couch, watching MTV.

“No.” I answered rolling my eyes.

She frowned but didn’t say anything as she left the room. I grabbed my cell phone off of the table and texted Gerard.

To: Gerard
From: Jinx
Hey Gee, you still in Cali? Wanna hang?


To: Jinx
From: Gerard
Yeah, we‘re still here. Coffee and comics?


To: Gerard
From: Jinx
Sounds perfect, pick me up in about an hour. xoxo


Quickly I ran up stairs and took a shower, then dressed.

A horn honked outside and I smiled to myself as I quickly teased hair before running down the stairs and out the front door.

“I’m glad you forgave me.” Gerard hugged me once I got into his car.

He backed out of the driveway and I laughed, “It was my pleasure.”

Gerard didn’t ask questions about calling me Jinx, since Val had already called and explained what was happening. Nosey bitch should just mind her own business. She’s not my mom, I don’t have to listen to her. Actually even if she was my mother I still wouldn’t listen to her.

“Did you ever finish reading ‘The Watchmen’?” Gerard asked as he pulled into the parking lot of a star bucks.

“Yeah, actually they were pretty good.” I answered smiling.

“Pretty good?” Gerard scoffed linking arms with me as we walked inside.

I giggled, “Alright they were awesome!”

Gerard and I ordered our coffee then sat in the back. He pulled out a few comic books and we began to read. Probably looking like a couple of freaks to others but we didn’t care.

Gerard dropped me off at home a few hours later. I had to admit it was a lot of fun but I didn’t want to go home right now, I wanted to be rebellious. Grinning to myself I headed down the street to the other side of town where there was everything from violence, drugs, and alcohol.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a long time. :/

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!