‹ Prequel: Hello Daddy
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Forgotten Faces

Johnny's Negative Shit

Pandora’s pov
Matt checked me out of the hospital. I explained to him that I would feel more comfortable calling him Matt until I got my memory back.

“It’s been a while since you’ve been here.” Matt spoke as he pulled his black SUV into the drive way of a very large house.

“Aww a dog.” I cooed when a golden Labrador ran out of the house.

“That’s Bella.” Matt grinned scratching behind his ear.

Bella is a weird name for a boy dog. I thought to myself.

“Are you hungry?” Matt asked.

Jimmy, Johnny, Jackson, Brian, and Zacky all went out to get something. So it was only me, Matt, and Bella at the house.

“Oh, Valery my girlfriend is inside. She’s excited to finally meet you.” Matt opened the front door for me.

I nodded and followed him inside and into the kitchen where a skinny, blonde woman stood next to the counter reading a cook book. “Pandora!” She exclaimed.

“Hi.” I mumbled quietly.

“I’m making dinner tonight.” She grinned cheerily.

I nodded, “I’m gonna go change.”

Matt showed me up the stairs to the room when I opened the door Jackson was sitting on his bed. “Jackson.” I began to remember all of the memories we had ever had.

“Dora.” He grinned.

“Wait you remember Jackson?” Matt asked confused.

“I don’t know. I opened the door and once I saw him I remembered.” I hugged Jackson tightly.

“That’s it!” Matt exclaimed, “Maybe if we do stuff that we used to you’ll remember.”

I nodded, “It’s worth a shot.”

I took a shower in the bathroom, before changing

When I got downstairs everyone was outside by the pool. “We’ll I’m not going to get any taller.” Johnny spoke to a woman around his height.

I grabbed his arm, “I hate your negative shit.”

He looked at me with wide eyes for a second as I dragged him through the house to my room. “Pandora I have a girlfriend.” He put his hands up in defense.

I rolled my eyes, “Watch it short shit..” I trailed off when I began to remember him.

He hugged me when he realized that I remembered him. Quickly I pulled away and grabbed something hiding it behind my back before pulling him back down the stairs.

“Here put these on.” I handed him a pair of high heels.

“Pandora I’m not-” He tried to argue but I glared at him.

“Fine.” He mumbled pulling off his shoes and replacing them with the heels.

We walked outside and he was taller than me. “Hey short shit grew!” Jimmy yelled.

I grinned, “Happy now?”

Johnny smiled, “Hell yeah.”

In my mind I was trying to think of what could get me to remember the rest of the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!

Whooo i love commenters!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i dyed my hair red but the black is still visible but it looks awesome!!! :D