Infinite Repeat

look after you.

Due to the fact that Stephen and I fell asleep at six in the morning, it was no surprise that I was the last one to wake up. The goddamn band boys were used to no sleep, so of course they were already up and at 'em, dressed in their clothes from the previous concert, except for John, since I had on his shirt. They were showered and shaven, but I don't know how they shaved unless they look my razors, which was probably it.

I had no idea how the boys all fit in the small kitchen, but there the six of them were, huddled around as their mouth watered over my father's famous waffles. Another tradition of ours was the fact that each morning after they'd all spend the night - usually more than just the six - my father would make his famous waffles before we'd all go over to Garrett's and hang out at the pool.

His little girlfriend was in heaven. But of course, what girl wouldn't be? Six very, very attractive boys were standing in my kitchen. That's pure ecstasy right there. Angie's eyes were all over them, ready to pounce the second my father stepped out of the room.

When I was noticed in the room, I was greeted loudly before I tucked myself under Stephen's arm, leaning my head against his chest. My dad asked how many hours of sleep I'd gotten, because I looked like hell, apparently. I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed. After telling the old man to fuck off, I dug my face into Stephen's chest that was covered by a small gray wife beater. His hand raised to the back of my head, massaging his fingers into my hair.

"You look beautiful, Addy, just like always," he murmured, kissing the top of my head. I found myself wondering what it would be like to kiss him for real. But before too long, I let the thought slip from my mind.

My dad finished the pancakes after a few more minutes, passing around seven plates for all of us. His recipe was to die for and he said he'd only tell me the secret ingredient while he was on his death bed. No one but himself and my grandmother knew the recipe and no matter how much I begged her, she wouldn't budge. She already cursed herself for telling my father before she was her death bed.

"Mr. Wright, these waffles, damn...," Kennedy trailed off, taking a large bite of his.

Everyone agreed and started to make their way to sit down at the small table. I pouted, being left out, due to the fact that there were only six seats. I told Garrett to be a gentleman and stand, but he - oh, so kindly - told me fuck off. Okay, maybe it wasn't nicely at all, but whatever. So I found myself sitting on Stephen's lap, trying to ignore John's glares.

"You two are just so adorable together," Angie cooed, sipping on her cup of coffee as she stood next to my father. "Aren't they, Jason?" she asked.

He nodded. "My daughter is adorable with anyone she dates," he stated, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

The expression on John's face made me laugh out loud and when I did, the entire table stared at me. I looked down. "Stephen has syrup on his face," I said quickly, reaching on my plate with my finger to cover it in syrup and then put it on his face. My excuse was dumb, but for some reason everyone laughed, except for Stephen. His lips were pursed together as he wiped the brown sugary liquid off his cheek. I giggled, trying to get up and off of his lap. He wrapped an arm around me, keeping me there as his other went to his plate as well. "Stephen, no!" I yelped.

"Too late," he said, just as his hand wiped on my face.

My jaw dropped as the table erupted even louder into laughter. "Stephen James!" I shouted, shooting up from his lap. I grabbed a handful of syrup and waffles in my left hand and shoved it on his head, just as he threw a whole one at my face. I gasped, cursing him loudly. I heard Garrett next to me laughing loudly and I smirked, taking the waffle from my face. "You think it's so funny, don't you, Gare?"

And when his eyes widened in horror, I grinned and dropped the syrupy food on top of his head.

That was what started it. Garrett threw his waffle, but I ducked and it hit Pat, who threw his at Garrett, who also ducked and that hit Jared. Eventually, everyone was in, even my father joined. It only lasted a few minutes - there was only so much waffle to go around. But when it did end, everyone was more upset about the fact that they wasted their waffles, rather than the food and syrup all over them.

I laughed as I walked upstairs, Stephen trailing behind me. He wanted to go call his brother and I was going to shower first before anyone else could. I was only in for two minutes when I realized that my body wash was on the dresser in my bedroom.

"Stephen," I called, hoping he'd still be in my room, on the phone. Very faintly, I heard him call back. "Can you bring me my body wash on the dresser?"

I waited for a second before he said that he was in the room. I opened up the sliding door a little to stick my head out and reach my hand out. When he saw me, Stephen laughed instantly. He handed me the wash, but his hand went up to pull something out of my hair. My cheeks turned slightly red when he yanked out a large piece of the waffle that Garrett shoved on my head. He laughed, trailing his fingers over my eyebrows. His brown eyes were staring into my eyes and I felt myself wondering again what it would be like to kiss him.

But I didn't have to wonder long.

Before I could function what happened, he pushed his lips to mine. My hand flew up to his shirt, pulling him forward.

Maybe it was the sexual tension still in the air from when I was up there with John. Maybe it was the fact that everyone said we were cute together. Maybe it was the fact that we had been too close for a long time. Or maybe we were just - finally realizing something.

Whatever it was, I didn't want it to stop. I didn't want the feeling that Stephen was giving me to stop. My body hadn't ever felt this alive - not in a long time.

So when his body tumbled into the shower with me, instantly matting his clothes down, I was okay with it. When his hands began touching me in all the right places, I was fine with that, too. In fact, I was so okay with it - that I began pushing and pulling his clothes off his body.

His lips were like fire all over my body. The feeling was - it was indescribable. I never, ever would've guessed that I would have this chemistry with Stephen Gomez - the boy I had been best friends forever and considered my brother. I never wanted my euphoric ecstasy to end - never.

My back was pushed against the wet tile as his lips continued to trail kisses all over my neck and chest. I put my hands on his chest as he raised my legs to wrap around his waist. I loved what he was doing to me and I never expected to love it with Stephen.

Words weren't exchanged between us - not at all. Neither of us knew what to say.

It wasn't awkward as we ended and actually attempted at a real shower. The only hard part was trying to keep our hands to ourselves. So when we finally got out and were able to get dressed, we made our way downstairs after he kissed me a final time. At first, no one had paid attention to us. They went on like normal. But when they noticed that both of us had wet hair, the same look spread on all of their faces. Angie had a knowing look with a smile on her face, my dad just laughed, Kennedy, Jared, Pat, and Garrett were all surprised, and John - the look on his face broke my heart. The look on his face said that his heart was broken.

He stood up quickly, trying to make his way to the door. I followed him, though, stopping him just as he was about to open it. "John, wait," I whispered.

"You know I'll wait for you forever," he replied.

"Don't go."

He shrugged, leaning forward to kiss the top of my head. "I'll see you tomorrow at Garrett's," he murmured.

A soft, broken smile settled on his lips. I returned it, watching as he walked out of the door. I felt Stephen wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me back. He murmured that I could take care of it later and I nodded with a sigh, following him back to everyone else.

*

"You - and then his shirt - and then you - and then with Stephen!?" Tina shouted, unable to form full sentences.

I sighed, nodding to her through the web cam. We had been on Skype for ten minutes and for that ten minutes, I had told her everything that happened from the concert, to the boys all just leaving, except Stephen, who was sleeping on the couch downstairs.

"What the fuck, Addison! I mean, don't get me wrong, I looked up these guys and they're all gorgeous as fuck and Stephen - God, is he... he's - delicious, but Addison, you can't do this, okay? You can't wreck Tempe up with your whore ways."

My jaw dropped. I knew she was joking around, so I just laughed slightly. "I am not a whore, Tina. I just - do you think you can come out here? I need you and I need you to help me figure this all out. Please?"

She made a face, but nodded. "I can do that. Let me get a few days off of work and I'll look at flights. But tell me more about Stephen, how was it? And in the shower? God, that's so fucking hot!"

I laughed, turning my head at the sound of the door opening. I smiled at Stephen and he returned it, walking closer to me. When he was in front of me, he leaned down and took my lips in his, placing his hand on my cheek. My hand reached up, holding on to his dog tag necklace. His tongue slid past my teeth and I laughed.

"Okay, I'm all into a free porn show as the next girl, but really, Addison?"

I pulled away from Stephen abruptly, forgetting that Tina could see everything. My cheeks blared and I could see his do the same. "Sorry Tina. Uh, this is Stephen. Stephen, this is my best friend and roommate, Tina."

She grinned. "Oh my God, you didn't tell me he was this cute. Those pictures on-line were far too much of an understatement."

"Shut up, Tina, you're gonna embarrass him."

Stephen laughed, pulling me up for a moment so that he could slid underneath me. "Anyway, answer my question!"

I rolled my eyes, feeling his hand lace with mine. "It was amazing, okay? Like - spectacular."

"On a scale of Adam Sandler to Bradley Cooper?"

I laughed. "Brad Pitt, before Angelina," I answered.

Her jaw dropped. "Oh my God! I'm so fucking jealous! But anyway, I gotta go. Jake is coming over and he'll be like a Channing Tatum."

At her bored face, I laughed again. "Channing Tatum is hot, it won't be that bad." She shrugged.

"Talk to you soon, whore. I'll call you after I get a flight. Love you!"

"Love you, too."

She ended the call and I shut my laptop, letting out a sigh as I leaned against Stephen's chest. He laughed, asking me what the hell I meant by Brad Pitt before Angelina, and by Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, and Adam Sandler. I shrugged, not wanting to tell him. But he grabbed my waist, tickling me until I gave in.

"Okay, okay! It's our sex scale, like a one to ten thing. Adam Sandler is famous, but he's not all that cute, right? The sex would be okay and being a girl, you'd probably have to fake it. Channing Tatum is like a six. He's hella gorgeous, but he just kind of seems like the guy who would only go for himself and not care too much about the girl. Bradley Cooper is a ten and that's like, the best on the scale. It's romantic, passionate, sweet, and he only cares about pleasing her. But at the same time, a Bradley Cooper could be fast and rough, what a girl like sometimes."

He laughed loudly. "So she was asking about how - about how I was?" I nodded. "So what's a Brad Pitt before Angelina?"

"Before Angelina, when he was Jennifer Aniston, he was like - like perfect. A regular Brad is like an eight, but before Angelina, he beats Bradley Cooper. It's like - it's like the greatest feeling in the world and nothing tops that."

A shy smile fell over his lips. He blushed and I laughed. "So... so it was that good?" I nodded, just as his lips barely brushed over mine. "Is it really necessary to tell your friends?"

"Don't be embarrassed, Stephen," I murmured. "It's natural, okay? You can't help it that you're - that you're amazing at it."

He blushed deeper. "I've been kind of wondering what it would - what it would feel like... with you."

"Me too," I admitted.

He leaned forward, kissing me again.

*

She thought the house was small. And it was. My father's home was smaller than the apartment we shared in Austin. I didn't care, but Tina did. She wasn't used to small homes, due to the fact that her grandfather had won the lottery several times and when he died, he left all of it to his only son, which happened to be Tina's father.

She didn't know if her four bags of 'clothes and shit' - as she said - were going to fit in the limited space and I shrugged, laughing as she tried to shove her stuff away with a frustrated look on her face.

"Thanks for the help!" she said sarcastically.

I wasn't helping, not at all. In fact, I was sitting on my bed, Stephen behind me with his arm loosely wrapped around my waist. His head was resting on my pillows as he attempted at sleep. He claimed that Baby John had kept him up all night, asking what the hell happened with him and I. Each time he'd doze off, Tina would drop something and curse loudly, which woke him up.

"You know, if you really loved me, you'd move some of your stuff," she told me, batting her long eyelashes. I shrugged, scrunching up my nose. Stephen had dozed off again, so I tried me best to slid out of his grip so that I could, in fact, move my shit around.

By the time I finished, I had given her a full drawer and another section of closet space. She told me to do the bathroom next and I rolled my eyes, walking towards the en suite bathroom. I glanced at Stephen, seeing him still asleep. I moved my stuff around on my sink, giving more room. When I finished that, I fixed my makeup a little.

As I was trying to do something - anything - with my hair, the adorable bass player wrapped his arms around my waist after walking into the bathroom. I laughed at his tired expression and he groaned, complaining about how loud my best friend was. He kissed my shoulder blade and moved up my neck, letting his lips focus on the spot just underneath my ear that somehow, he figured out was a weak spot for me.

"Quit having sex in the bathroom!" Tina called. Both Stephen and I laughed. He pulled away from me to lean against the wall and watch me put my hair up.

Since it wasn't cooperating correctly, I simply left it however it looked, not really caring anymore. Stephen followed me out of the bathroom. At the same time, Tina was walking out of the closet, a grin on her face. "So, what's there to do in Tempe?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a lot of John, but he'll be back soon !

Thank you so much for the comments (: Can we possibly do that again !? (: