Status: Very, very slow. But in progress nonetheless.

Blood of Innocents

Prologue

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like if Vampires existed? What if they went to war with each other? What if there was a prophecy that proclaimed the world would fall to these warring races?
These are just a few things I'd been wondering most of my life. I'd always had an interest in Vampires. They fascinated me, and sometimes I wished they were real just so I could meet one.
Then I discovered that they were actually real, and my life was changed forever.
Now I'm part of the Vampire clan, even though I'm not quite one of them yet. They trust me, believe I'll become a great Vampire King, one of the leaders of the council. I believed that too, mostly. I thought I could help guide the Vampires to victory over their enemy, the Forza.
Then a prophecy stated that no matter who won the war, a demonic Lord will rise and destroy the planet and its inhabitants, wreaking havoc on all. This Lord would be one of two people -Kamorean, or me.
I wanted to do everything I could to stop this destruction, but it was hopeless -Her prophecies were never wrong. I had no choice. One of us would lose, punished by death, and the other would win, destroying the world.
My name is Aleashya Kandaemer. I've done some pretty stupid things in my lifetime -even smoked- but this was probably the stupidest. I associated myself with a group who calls themselves the Raeoul.
I'm locked in the world of Vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I changed her name/gender. Used to be Damien, but whatever. Chapter one should be up soon! Whee~
Thanks to Grace Jones, for giving me the idea for her name, and the Max Ryde for being amazing.XD