Status: Complete

God's Gonna Cut You Down

Finale

Murphy and Eliza walked up to her bedroom. He turned the lamp on and she shut the door, locking it behind her. She was filled with so many emotions, and there was only one thing on her mind that she wanted to do. She slid her shoes off and watched Murphy sit down at the foot of the bed to take his boots off. When he was finished she walked over to him and straddled his lap. "What are you-" he started, but was cut off by her lips on his. Her hands ran over his chest, smoothing out the shirt he had on, then down to his waist where she tugged the shirt up, making him think of the dream he had weeks before. She pulled away from the kiss and he looked into her eyes. They were filled with passion and hunger, and he knew what she wanted. He lifted his arms as the shirt was pulled off of him and thrown to the floor. She smiled, still not speaking as she ran her hands over his bare skin. He put his hands on her back and laid back, pulling her down with him.

Eliza kissed Murphy again and felt his hands slip under her shirt. His fingers moved up her back, sending chills down her spine. She let out a small moan, but it was muted by his mouth. His fingers slid back down her, and his hands gathered the hem of her shirt, which he pulled up. She sat up straight and lifted her arms for him to remove her shirt completely. Then her bra came off. She was half-naked in front of a man, and she didn't care. She smiled and Murphy laid her on her back before moving so he was hovering over her. He kissed her jaw and her neck. His facial hair tickled her skin and she smiled. He trailed feather-light kisses across her collar bone and she ran her fingers through his hair.

Eliza squirmed with excitement as he kissed every inch of her exposed skin. He cupped her breasts with his hands, and gently squeezed them, watching as her eyes widened and a small gasp escaped her lips. He smiled at her reaction and ran his hand down her stomach to the button on her jeans. Before he undone it he asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She nodded, "I've never been more sure about anything in my entire life." He smiled and undone her jeans. He stood up long enough to pull her jeans off of her as well as the panties she wore underneath, then he disposed of his own jeans and boxers. Eliza's eyes widened even more and she bit down on her bottom lip, waiting in anticipation. Her knees were together, and bent, causing her feet to be flat on the bed. He kissed her knee and she giggled. He smiled and lifted her foot up, kissing from the inside of her ankle down to her knee. Then he moved her leg so that he sat in between her legs. As he leaned down he kissed her waist, and she wiggled beneath him in anticipation of what was about to happen. He trailed kisses back up her stomach, her neck, her jaw.

She gasped when he pressed himself against her, and he smiled. "Are you ready?"

She nodded, and sucked in a deep breath as she felt him enter her. Her hands clutched his shoulders, and he didn't move, letting her get used to the feeling, then he slowly started moving in and out of her. She moaned and his lips covered hers. Slowly, he started to pick up the pace until her fingernails dug into his shoulders. He started to slow down, "No," she shook her head.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and her legs wrapped around his. Her breathing quickened, and she started to rock her hips against his as she neared her climax. Soon after her's, Murphy did as well, and he rolled onto his back. He pulled her with him, and they laid there naked and sweaty. He ran his fingers through her hair, and she nuzzled his neck. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back.