Russian Roulette

The Beginning of the End.

The room was a grungy dismal place where the only light was the one that hung above the square table swinging. The wooden surface was had suffered years of misuse obvious from the scathes that cover it. On each of it sides sat four chairs, each of which was filled by someone. They all were here for different reasons.

One was just lucky. He always had been, but from the way the game was prone to be he wasn't so sure anymore. His fingers ran through his brown hair, it was starting to become greasy from the lack of washing.

Two was promised money. If he could win, he would see the 100,000 dollars. He could careless about anyone else in the room. The victory was all he needed. His fingers were tapping impatiently against the table.

Three had a death wish. He was never a happy person. As the years progressed, it only got worse. He knew that he could be leaving his family and girlfriend but it was of no matter to him anymore. He couldn't help but bite his lip all the same.

Four was being forced. Her friend says she needs to live a little. She is not sure why she decide to listen to her friend since her friend always had a way of taking things too far. Here she sat though, looking the most collected of them all.

Three let go of his lip to smirk as he spun the cylinder. He held it to his head not waiting before pulling the trigger. He lived.

"I know this is pointless....But I'm curious. Who are we all?" One asked to break the tension in the room.

"What does it matter?" Two cut in.

"Well what if you want to get something off your chest or just want to tell your story?" Four
asked.

"What is there to tell my life is nothing of importance," Three sneered putting the revolver back in the center of the table.

"Well why are you here?" One asked as Four stared at the gun hesitantly.

"I'm trying to end it all," Three said simply.

"Well then aren't you special," Two scoffed.

"Like you're any better?" Four interjected.

"I'm gonna get money," Two smiled slightly.

"Thats sick man... Watch someone die and get away with money...," One chuckled.

"Or kill yourself trying for ‘promised’ money," Three added.

The room fell silent as Four finally picked up the gun, spinning the cylinder and pulling the trigger. She lived and placed the gun down again.

"I'm cheating on my husband," Four blurted. The group didn't respond as One picked up the gun, spinning and pulling the trigger. He lived as well.

"I count cards," One blurted as well.

Two picked the revolver up spinning, pulling, and lived. Two said nothing. He had nothing to admit in his opinion.

"I'm gay and in denial," Three admitted before even taking his turn.

"Faggot," Two mumbled under his breath. No one caught it.

Three took his turn and lived. Four patted Three's hand.

"My son is gay...My husband hates him for it," She told him. Four then took her turn and lived.

One took a moment before his turn, he survived, "I embezzle money from my company."

Two turn came and passed without anything.

Three picked up the gun, "I love my best friend." Three lived.

Four took a deep breath,spinning, pulling, and living, "I'm involved with his boss."

One sighed, "I've gotten money from a robbery." He pulled the tiger and lived.

Two turn once again passed.

Three was almost in tears at this point, "He's getting married." Three continued to live.

As Four spun the cylinder, she took a deep breath. She lived. "I'm pregnant," she almost muttered.

One took the gun from her shaking hands and spun, "I'm going to go to jail." He pulled and lived.

Two paused as he picked up the gun. "I was abused as a child," He said simply. He spun the cylinder, put the muzzle to his head, and pulled.

BANG.

Two fell from his chair and hit the floor. They all looked at each other and stood. Each one of them stood there for as long as they could before they walked out.

One was thief. He was lucky he hadn't been found sooner.

Three was lost. He was unhappy with where his life was.

Four was guilty. She lived a little a little to much.

The light finally stopped swinging and hung still. The walls were now dirtier and weren't going to be cleaned anytime soon. Two laid there motionless forgotten about as the light went out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay It was intended to be a one shot but after reading it again i decided that if the feed back is good.. I continue it farther.
I'm not sure in what direction I will continue it. I have a few options.
1- After this point to fallow 1, 3, and 4.
2- make this a prolog and show you life before this.
3-mix 1 and 2

But I'll see what you guys thinks.

Comment, Sub, Share
~Yoki ^^3<3