Party Queen Causes a Scene

15

It’d been 3 weeks and I hadn’t seen or really spoken to Jonathan since but I had Mason, he’d been coming into work regularly; I knew he was using his old ‘annoy her until she gives in’ method so I agreed to go out for dinner with him and we’d started hanging out again.

“Lo where’ve you been?” I heard Jack ask as him and Alex walked into work as I finished my shift.

“Busy," I stated and they nodded, I sat talking to them waiting for Mason.

“What happened with Jonathan and you? I mean one minute your having sleepovers the next your not talking?” Alex asked and I shrugged.

“We’re different people,” I admitted.

“Yeah different people who so blatantly liked each other,” Jack cut in.

“No we didn’t,” I argued.

“You did! It was obvious to everyone but he was being Jonathan and taking his time!” Jack explained.

“No we both admitted things were different, we see things differently and we’d never understand each other fully,” I stated.

“More like you said it and he agreed and made out he thought the same,” Alex stated.

“We live different lives, we’re just not meant to be friends,” I explained and Jack laughed.

“More like he’s too nice to you.”

“What?” I asked.

“He was nice therefore you didn’t like him,” Jack said.

“Your nice and I like you,” I snapped and he laughed.

“Yeah I’m sure sleeping with you like Alex did and like I planned on doing was really nice! We are nice guys but sometimes our intentions aren’t, you 2 were friends. He actually knew more about you than us, I mean we know nothing about your past or really much about your present,” Jack admitted and I knew he had a point.

“Admit it Lo you like so many other girls prefer a bad boy! I had interests in sleeping with you that I never hid, Jack’s intentions were the same and Gabe did the same thing as me and yet you still talk to us. You knew none of us wanted a relationship and you let us get away with it, yet Jonathan treats you nice and makes an effort with you and you shoot him down!” Alex explained.

“I didn’t shoot him down! He never wanted more than friends and it’s nothing to do with being nice,” I argued.

“Sure it’s not! We don’t want to argue with you but we just wished you’d try to stay friends with him after all you could do with a nice guy,” Jack said as I saw Mason walk in and I stood up.

They looked around to see him and rolled their eyes.

“Two words: bad boy,” Jack said.

“Yeah and not out kind, at least we treat girlfriends with respect,” Alex snided as I said bye and Mason hugged me as we left.

We went out for lunch and then he came round to the flat, we’d been sat talking when I felt his hand near mine.

“You look better than you did when I saw you that night, do you hang around with them guys a lot?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I see them pretty often,” I admitted.

“Have you seen any guys recently?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Girls?” I asked and he shrugged.

“A few but nothing like we were,” he explained as Bryan walked in and he spoke to Mason before walking to his room.

“I’m going out tonight are you?” Mason asked and I shook my head.

“Oh okay well I best be off I told Trace I’d meet him at the house, I’ll text you later or something,” he said and I walked to the door with him as he left.

I went back to the couch to hear the door again and I opened it to see Mason stood there.

“Sorry,” he offered before placing his hand on my cheek and kissing me.

He pulled away smiling.

“Bye,” he said before walking off again and I smiled as I shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks:
sugarrluvr :D
RebeccaRiot!