Party Queen Causes a Scene

16

Bryan had gotten changed and gone out for the night leaving me home alone, after my discussion with Jack and Alex today I didn’t feel must like going out, I was looking for something to watch on TV when I heard the door and sighed getting up and opening it.

“Your not going anywhere dressed like that! Now get dressed,” demanded Jack pushing me towards my room slamming the door, he opened my closet and looked through my dresses before pulling out a red one and picking up a pair of black heels.

“This looks good,” he said handing me them and turning round.

“Get dressed then I’m not staring at your wall for nothing, we feel bad for earlier and we miss our party girl,” he said as I got dressed and did my hair before he dragged me out.

He put his arm round my shoulders as he guided me into a club to see Alex, Gabe and Kent.

“Look who I’ve got!” Jack shouted and they all hugged me.

“Caleb!” I heard Kent shout pretending to be shocked and I turned to see Caleb with Jonathan. I glared at Alex who smiled innocently.

Jonathan waved awkwardly and I smiled before they left us alone.

“So this was a coincidence was it?” I asked Jonathan and he nodded.

“Well I think they meant it to look this way but I have a feeling they planned it,” he admitted.

“How have you been?” he asked.

“Good you?” I replied and he nodded.

“Been up to much?” he asked.

“Not really, work and went out with Mason earlier you?” I asked and he nodded.

“Recording, so your back with Mason?” I shrugged and explained to him and he told me about Trina a girl he’d been out with a few times.

Jack grabbed my hand after we’d been out about 2 hours and I pulled away.

“Come on, dance with me,” he whined and I shook my head.

He sighed before putting his arm around my waist and I could feel him dancing behind me.

“Jack,” I said laughing as he guided us to the dance floor.

Before I knew it he had separated us from the rest and was holding me against him grinding his hips against me.

“Jack enough,” snapped Alex.

He pulled him off me and pushed him back towards the bar, Alex grabbed my wrist and we started to dance.

“How’s Jonathan?”

“I know you planned this and it won’t work, I like Mason,” I lied and he smiled.

“Sure you like Mason and I’m a saint,” he said and I laughed.

“We’re both liars, sorry about Jack he’s had too much to drink,” he said and I nodded as I saw Gabe pushing towards us with Jonathan shaking his head behind him.

“Don’t be a jerk Gabe,” he shouted.

“We both know its wrong,” Gabe snapped back at Jonathan.

“Yeah but it’s not our place,” Jonathan snapped back as Gabe told Alex something.

“Where?” Alex asked before looking at me.

“Alex no!” Jonathan shouted as he grabbed my wrist.

“Lauren come dance with me over here,” Jonathan said pulling me away.

I asked what they were on about and he said it was about Jack but part of me didn’t believe him, Jonathan kept taking me away from the others but I liked being with him so I wasn’t bothered.

30 minutes later and Jack grabbed my waist making me jump.

“Jack I don’t want to dance,” I said trying to move away from his unsteady body.

“Jack don’t,” begged Jonathan trying to get me free but Jack only pulled me tighter against him.

“Where are we going?” I asked as he stumbled through people with me.

“Jack!” I shouted.

“I’m doing something that should’ve been done when we first found out!” he snapped and I looked around for help but only saw Jonathan who looked like he’d given up the fight.

“Found what out?” I asked as I felt his fingers dig in my waist and Gabe and Alex appeared next to me making Jonathan stay away.

“This!” Jack shouted forcing me to look to the right of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the cliffhanger ending but on the upside Jonathan's back :)

Thanks:
RebeccaRiot!
sugarrluvr :D