Party Queen Causes a Scene

18

A few minutes later and he’d done it a few more times and I knew this was no accident; I was about to say something to him when I felt him kiss my cheek. I felt his smooth gentle fingers trace along the edge of my bra before gliding back down to my stomach and he kissed my cheek again before moving to kiss over my cheek until he reached the skin at the corner of my mouth.

I opened my eyes to see him watching me and he chewed at his lip before kissing me, he moved me onto my side and began kissing me again and for the first time he deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue meet mine and he never once tried to gain control, he just took his time something that was apparently a trait of his.

He ran his hand down my side slowly and hooked it under my leg before hitching it over his own, I traced my hand down his chest and pushed it under his top to feel his stomach tense and then relax. He pulled me as close to him as possible as I broke away.

“What about Trina?” I asked and he looked away.

“I lied, I don’t know anyone called Trina. You were talking about Mason and I just panicked and made it up, maybe that’s not the cleverest thing seeing as your boyfriend had been with other girls but I honestly made her up,” he said and I smiled.

“You’re an idiot but I believe you,” I admitted.

He smiled.

“I panicked!” he said defending his actions and I laughed kissing him again, he deepened the kiss again and I pulled softly on his hair and he broke away grazing his teeth on my lip before sitting up.

“What?” I asked as he stood up holding his hand out.

“Let me take you to bed and this time it might not be as innocent,” he said and I smiled as I held his hand and he led me into my bedroom.

“Earlier Alex and Jack said I didn’t like you because your not a bad boy,” I admitted and he laughed.

“Well I’m not really am I? I’m used to girls doing it,” he stated as he kissed me again.

“Then why be like it?” I asked and he laughed.

“Because it’s me, are you telling me you’d prefer me to sleep with you and just want to remain friends or sleep with you after 1 night of knowing you?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Exactly, but I bet you’d like me a lot more if I did that to you wouldn’t you?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I know you would, girls always want that in a boy; I never get why, why would you want to be treated like that, if your expecting that from me your never going to get it,” he said as if warning me in case I had gotten the wrong idea and I laughed.

“I know you well enough,” I admitted and he smiled.

“I’m sorry for putting you through what I did,” he stated as he sat on the end of my bed pulling me gently onto his lap.

“Your braver than I ever could be. You know life doesn’t always have to suck, you just need to find where you belong,” he said as I kissed his neck making him smile.

“Yeah I don’t fit anywhere really, I don’t have a home,” I stated.

“You make a home, home’s wherever you feel happy. Home doesn’t even have to be a place,” he replied as his fingers pulled at my top.

“Home has to be a place, you live in your home,” I replied as I pulled my top over my head.

“Nope you live in a house but you make it your home, a home can be anything,” he stated.

His fingers traced up my sides before taking his own top off falling backwards, he waited for me to follow before moving over me to hover above me.

“Where’s you home?” I asked and he smiled.

“I’m lucky,” he stated kissing at my neck.

“I get 3 homes; my house in Texas is my home, onstage is my home and my band is my home,” he admitted as he kissed me again.

“Well your greedy, give me one of your homes,” I joked and he smiled.

“You have this place,” he whispered and I shook my head.

“The only people I really like here aren’t from here and they’ll leave soon enough; everyone does,” I admitted as I let my hands fall to his jeans.

“You have to leave to come back,” he whispered as I undid his jeans and he took them off himself.

“Utter crap,” I stated and he smiled.

“That mouth of yours is deadly, learn to keep it clean and we’ll be just fine,” he replied smiling at me.

“Shut up, if you never leave you never have to come back,” I argued back and he laughed nodding.

“I know but sometimes coming back is the best part, you never truly know what you missed until you come back to it; I never realized I missed hanging out with you so much until tonight and now I know I missed it,” he admitted as his fingers played with the edge of my pajama bottoms.

“Still doesn’t mean this is my home,” I replied as I let him pull them off me.

“You can’t have a home if you don’t know what your all about and who you are; you learnt anything knew about yourself recently?” he asked winking.

He knew I had, I’d learnt a lot recently about myself and the way I treated people.

“Maybe,” I stated.

“Well then you’ll find your home soon enough,” he whispered in my ear before his teeth bit down on it.

“Jonathan,” I whisper yelled at him and he laughed.

“What?” he said quietly looking me straight in the eye.

“I may be a nice guy who doesn’t take advantage, who won’t sleep with you and leave you and who never plays the bad guy routine but I’m still a guy, I can still be rough sometimes you know,” he replied as his hand moved strong and hard against my skin.

It seemed stupid to notice this right now but he wasn’t who I really thought he was.

I’d looked at him as this kind guy who couldn’t hurt anyone, this guy who was my equal or maybe even a little below me in the strength ranks but right now with him there above me I could see he wasn’t.

He was strong, his body was the perfect shape and size for standing his ground and I bet if he ever did get in a fight he’d be able to take punches and throw some good ones too.

He could do anything he wanted to do right now and I wouldn’t have the power to stop him, from nowhere my mind panicked, as it feared him and he looked at me worried.

“Hey Lauren, what’s wrong?” he asked looking worried.

I shook my head and he took his hand from me.

“Did I do something?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Then what?” he asked as he placed his hand on my neck running his thumb along my jaw line.

“Come on I’ve seen you at your worst I can take it,” he encouraged and I looked away.

“You scared me,” I admitted and he sat up.

“Why?” he asked and I chewed my lip partly worried of his reaction and of the embarrassment.

“I just realized how big you are, you could pretty much force me to do anything,” I said quietly and he shook his head.

“Only just realized I’m not a baby?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Yes I’m strong but I’d never hurt you, if I do something you don’t like just tell me; did I do something you don’t like?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Was it the ear biting thing?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I guess I just never thought you would be the type and then you put pressure on with your hand and I don’t know, I just panicked a bit,” I admitted and he smiled.

“Well don’t, I’ll never hurt you or any other girl; I’ve got sisters and I’d hate for a guy to hurt them so I’d never do it. You can trust me; I think I’ve more than proved that,” he reassured.

“Sorry,” I said quietly and he shook his head laying down at my side.

“Don’t be, I didn’t mean to scare you but no matter how rough I may ever get I’ll never hurt you; tell me to stop and I will,” he whispered as I rolled onto my side to face him. I pulled the blankets over us and he smiled.

”Doll I’m sorry, hug?” he asked and I nodded moving into his body.

I was stupid to be scared of him, I’d trusted Alex when he was a complete stranger yet Jonathan had more than proved he was trustworthy and I was worried about him, my mind made no sense.

I heard his breathing slow to realize he was asleep, I smiled as I looked up to see his eyes shut his head on my pillow; I shuffled next to him carefully not to wake him before carefully kissing him.

It was a small peck that lasted no longer than 2 seconds but as I went to pull away his hand moved up my body tangling into my hair holding me there.

“What a way to wake up,” he whispered before letting me deepen the kiss, my leg hooked over his as his hand seemed unsure of where to sit; on my lower back or my shoulders.

It settled for the dead center of my back applying enough pressure to keep me against him but not that much that I felt compelled to be there.

He softly nipped my bottom lip before kissing me again this time almost in a reassuring fashion before kissing along my jaw.

“Why are you kissing me while I'm asleep?” he asked with a smile.

“I was saying goodnight,” I stated and he nodded.

“Well night doll,” he whispered kissing me softly.

“Night Jonathan,” I stated kissing him again before laying my head next to his.

“Nah I liked this more,” he said kissing me again and I smiled.

“What?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Well if you don’t mind that is?” he asked and I shook my head kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys always comment and this makes me happy :

RebeccaRiot!
sugarrluvr :D

Listening to the new FTSK album while uploading this... Jonathan's voice <3 that is all :)