Party Queen Causes a Scene

2

He ordered another drink and sat at the bar talking to me.

“So are you out partying tonight?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Depends if anyone’s going out that I know.”

“Well I’m going out,” he replied and I laughed.

“Well that’s set then I’m going out,” I joked and he laughed.

“You should,” he said smiling.

“So your single?” he asked and I chewed my lip awkwardly.

“That’s not a good sign,” he said and I smiled.

“It’s an open relationship,” I said and he nodded.

“Your choice?” I shook my head.

“His choice, but he doesn’t like my part of it,” I admitted and he nodded.

“In other words he likes to be with other girls but he doesn’t like you being with other guys?” I nodded.

“Exactly, I got told off this morning because of last night.”

“Sorry,” he offered and I laughed.

“It’s not your fault he’s a jackass, I sometimes think he deserves everything I give him but then I feel bad,” I admitted and he smiled.

“If that’s the way he is he deserves it, you can’t play by 2 sets of rules. If he kisses other girls you should be allowed to kiss me, does he ever sleep with other girls?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I’d imagine so,” I said and he smiled winking and I laughed as I got another customer a drink.

We’d been talking for 3 hours when Trace (Masons friend) walked in.

“Hey Lo,” he said and I waved as I got him a drink.

“Hang on your that guy from last night,” Trace said looking at Alex and he stayed quiet.

“What the fuck Lo! Now you invite him here all day?” he shouted and I rolled my eyes.

“Trace I work here, I can’t control who comes in,” I stated and he shook his head.

“You take the piss sometimes, I thought Mason made it pretty clear this morning.”

“Yeah he made it clear it’s cool for him but not for me, now sit down and be quiet,” I said handing him his drink.

“I’ll stay but he’s going,” Trace snapped and Alex stood up.

“Whoa sit down, Trace who employed you? You’ve got a problem you leave, don’t force customers out,” I snapped and he glared at me.

“Your in trouble Lo! Imagine how this makes him feel.”

“Trace he asked for this relationship not me so don’t blame me for the people I choose to talk to,” I said and he sighed.

He pulled his phone out.

“Don’t even bother texting him,” I snapped.

“Dude just fuck off okay, she’s not single,” Trace said to Alex.

“I never said she was, I came in here for a drink and her shift started an hour after I came in.”

“Then why are you still here?” he asked.

“Because I am,” replied Alex.

“Seriously just fuck off before I make you,” snapped Trace.

“Right get out Trace, you can’t come in here cursing and threatening customers now leave,” I ordered.

“Your throwing me out?”

“Yes I am and if you don’t leave then Lee will physically throw you out, now leave and don’t come back for a few days,” I snapped and he walked out.

“He was nice,” Alex joked and I laughed.

“Sorry,” I offered and he laughed.

"I guess you have to learn to accept it when your talking to his friends girl, anyway about tonight,” he said and I smiled.

“When do you finish?”

“Another 3 hours,” I replied and he smiled.

“So are you going to come out with me tonight?” he asked and I smiled.

“With you?”

“Well I’m going out, your going out, we might as well go together,” he said and I nodded.

“I thought they said don’t trust strangers?” I teased and he laughed.

“Well you know my name, you already made out with me and you can have my number if it helps?” he suggested and I shrugged giving him my phone.