Party Queen Causes a Scene

25

We laid quietly until he sighed.

“Doll we have to talk, I leave in 2 days to go back home to Texas and honestly I don’t think we’ll come back to California unless we’re touring and then it’ll only be a few days at most,” he said quietly.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because this place isn’t us, we’ve loved being out here but it’s definitely not somewhere we feel highly comfortable,” he admitted.

“So what your basically saying is your leaving and you won’t see me again,” I stated and he shrugged.

“I guess I knew this was coming sooner or later but I figured it would be later, Alex, Jack and Gabe will leave soon as well,” he explained.

“So why bother trying to get me to forgive you if it all ends the same?” I asked and he smiled.

"Because I can’t leave things alone, I couldn’t go home knowing you hated me after everything,” he admitted and I nodded.

I heard the door slam shut and there was talking.

“Bryan’s home then,” he whispered and I sighed.

“What’s up?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Liar,” he teased and I smiled.

“I can’t live with him arguing constantly, hang on,” I said listening to the new voice I’d heard.

“She’s not here by the sounds of things so we’re safe,” I heard Bryan say and I realized Jonathan and I had been talking quietly and Bryan had obviously not heard us.

“Good, does she even know we’re friends?” I heard Mason ask and my eyes widened.

“No she’d probably flip out if she did,” Bryan replied laughing.

“Yeah she would I think,” Mason replied and I knew he was smiling.

“So they were arguing?” Mason asked.

“Yeah, they were shouting at each other and she kicked him out so it must’ve been serious,” Bryan replied.

“Good, he’s a jerk,” Mason stated.

“He’s nice but I get why you don’t like him, you think you’ll get back together then?” Bryan asked.

“Yeah course we will,” Mason replied.

“What?” Jonathan asked.

“That’s fucking Mason and they’re talking about you! Bryan’s friends with Mason and he’s telling him things, I bet he’s been telling him everything all along!” I whisper yelled at Jonathan who shook his head and I heard one of Bryan’s other friends start talking.

“Jerk,” Jonathan stated quietly and I nodded.

“I can’t believe him, Bryan’s a dick,” I whispered and Jonathan nodded kissing me.

“What you going to do?” he asked and I thought it through.

“Okay I’m never pissing you off again,” he whispered and I looked at him.

“You look like you’d kill someone right now,” he whispered and I smiled.

“I don’t know, I don’t even want to live with him anymore but I can’t afford to move out and well I don’t really know anyone else who needs a housemate,” I admitted.

“Live with me,” he whispered and I laughed.

"No seriously live with me,” he said and I looked at him.

“You live in Texas, I live in California,” I reminded.

“Yeah and you said yourself this isn’t your home, live with me in Texas and we’ll make that your home,” he said and I looked at him.

“I can’t just leave here,” I argued back.

“Why? What’s here you can’t leave?” he asked and I chewed my lip.

“My job,” I stated.

"Yeah because there’s not plenty of work in Texas? There’s always work around my hometown, I guarantee I could get you a job before we even got to Texas,” he replied.

“In 2 days you could get me a job?” I asked and he nodded.

“In 3 hours I could get you a job, I know everyone where I live and I could call in favors; plus everyone would trust me if I said you’d work hard,” he explained.

“But…”

“But nothing I can get you a job Lauren, now what else is there?” he asked and I chewed my lip.

“Nothing exactly! There’s nothing keeping you here, you said yourself you feel like you don’t fit in anywhere. The people you call friends now are all leaving soon enough and then what?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Then pack your bags and come home with me, how is it even that hard to decide?” he asked.

“Because Texas is miles away, what if I hate it?” I asked and he smiled.

"What like you hate it here? At least you’ll have friends there,” he replied.

“You’re the only person I’ll know,” I argued.

“The guys, you know them! Maybe not as well as you know me but you’d get to know them,” he stated.

“And when you tour then what?” I asked and he smiled.

“Trust me you’ll make friends where I live, you’ll have my family as well,” he offered.

“Yes because they won’t even think this idea is crazy!” I stated.

“They know I’d never do it without a reason, I like you Lauren; too much to leave you behind and risk not seeing you again so why not ask you to come home with me. If you don’t want to live with me then we’ll find you a house or something, just seriously consider it for a second,” he replied.

“Your crazy for even asking,” I said and he nodded.

“But if I don’t then I’d never know, don’t say you don’t trust me because I know there’s something in me you trusted from the jump. Look at what you told me and what you trusted me with,” he argued with me and I shook my head at him.

“What?” he asked and I smiled.

“Your seriously asking me to leave California and move all the way to Texas with you in 2 days time?” I asked and he nodded.

“I’m really asking you,” he said seriously and I fidgeted.

“But…”

“Look I’m asking and you’ve got 2 days to decide in, I should get back to the boys, come with me?” he asked and I looked at him.

“Now come back to the house with me, I need to pack and well I’m no good; I could do with a woman’s influence on the situation,” he said and I laughed.

“Plus it’s better than staying here,” he whispered kissing me and I sighed getting up.

“But…”

“Your saying that a lot today, grab some clothes and stay the night with me,” he suggested.

“Won’t they mind?” I asked and he shook his head.

“As long as you don’t mind sharing a room with Caleb then we’re good; he won’t care,” he said referring to the fact they shared a room.

“Lauren we might only have 2 days left together and together is how I want to spend them now get some clothes and come home with me,” he whispered so I rolled my eyes grabbing stuff for staying at his and throwing it in my bag before making him look away as I got changed despite his protests.

“What are you going to do?” he asked as he pulled his shoes and jacket on.

“I think the fact we’re here will be funny enough,” I stated kissing him as I opened my bedroom door walking backwards out of it still kissing him.

I heard them jump in the lounge as Jonathan smiled into the kiss.

“Lo!” Bryan snapped and I pulled away looking at him.

I saw him, Mason and his friend who I never liked all looking at us.

“I thought you were out,” Bryan stated.

“Obviously, you didn’t think to check?” I asked as I pulled my jacket on followed by my shoes.

“No I thought I’d hear you,” he stated and I nodded.

“Well we were in bed,” I replied as Mason looked at us.

“I thought you’d fallen out?” Mason asked and I looked at him smiling.

“I didn’t think Bryan was 2 faced but we’re all surprised,” I snapped back as Jonathan moved his arm to around my waist.

“Sorry,” Bryan offered and I nodded.

“Come on lets leave,” Bryan said standing up and I shook my head.

“No you guys stay, I’m going to Jonathan’s. See you tomorrow,” I said as Jonathan let me go before linking his fingers through mine kissing me softly before opening my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
RebeccaRiot!