Party Queen Causes a Scene

27

I woke up the next morning as Jonathan kissed my cheek.

“Morning sleepy,” he whispered and I rubbed at my eyes, there was a knock at the door.

“Yeah,” Jonathan said and Kent opened it.

“We’re going for breakfast if you guys want to join us?” he asked and Jonathan nodded.

"Yeah we’ll be down in a minute,” he said and Kent nodded shutting the door again.

“You use our shower and I’ll go use Kent’s rooms and then I’ll buy you breakfast,” he said sitting up and I smiled, I got up showering before getting dressed to see Jonathan sat on his bed.

“You look pretty,” he stated as I fixed my hair. I walked over kissing him and he pulled me towards him before standing up.

“Come on lets go get breakfast,” he said as he led me out the door and downstairs to the others.

We walked into the shop and he turned to face me.

“Let me guess you want Blueberry pancakes and lots of them?” Jonathan asked and I nodded.

“I know you too well,” he said kissing my cheek before Caleb shouted me to go sit with him.

“Get mine bro!” Caleb shouted and Jonathan nodded as I sat down.

“Hey,” Caleb stated and I smiled.

“Hey,” I replied and he just nodded.

“So…” he said looking awkward.

“You look cute when you sleep,” I said and he smiled.

“Thanks you stalker,” he replied and I laughed.

“Well…”

“It’s okay you 2 look cute when you sleep as well, all cuddled up you were when I got up this morning,” he said and I smiled.

“Blueberry pancakes, good choice my girl,” he added making me laugh.

"Why thank you,” I replied as he smiled.

“I apologize for any involvement I may or may not have had in that little set up the other night,” he offered and I smiled.

“Whose idea was that?” I asked and he beamed.

“Joint effort, we were tired of him being home all the time and they were tired of you 2 not being friends so we joined forces. I think we should do it more often because we appear to be good at it,” Caleb admitted and I smiled.

“It sucks we’re going home; I mean I think you 2 would be something good if you could really work it out. I sound like I’m totally talking Jonathan up but he’s good with long distance,” he admitted.

I nodded.

“No really he is, I can’t believe it took until we are this close to leaving for you 2 to get together. I guess you don’t know us that well but If Jonathan likes you we’re cool,” he offered.

“Thanks.”

“Anytime, plus you have blueberry pancakes; this puts you even higher up on my friend plan,” he added as I smiled.

They all walked back over and Jonathan sat next to me, we had breakfast before wandering around town for a while.

“Have you got your phone off?” Jonathan asked as we walked don the sidewalk our hands laced together.

“Yeah.”

“Well that explains Jack keeping texting me, Alex wants to talk to you,” he stated and I ignored the comment making him smile.

“You know he never meant it, I know he scared you Lauren and I know he was more than out of line but he was very drunk. He can’t keep up with you, he maybe was being forceful with the kisses but he’d never force anything else on you; he’s a good guy,” Jonathan explained.

“How do you know he’d not force anything else on me?” I asked and he sighed.

“Because it’s Alex, he’s a bit forward sometimes, in fact all the time and he doesn’t take being told no very well when he’s drunk. He really does like you, he’s a interfering jackass sometimes but that’s his way of being a friend, just let him apologize to you,” Jonathan said quietly and I shrugged.

“I need to get some new headphones,” Kyle stated dragging the others in the shop with him and Jonathan smiled at them.

“Last minute shopping?” I asked and he nodded.

“Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?” he asked and I nodded slowly.

“Good, you can stay over again. Them lot will all go out partying,” he stated.

“Oh you can go out too you if you want,” I offered.

“I can go out with them guys whenever, I’d rather do something with you,” he said before kissing me.

We walked back to their house grabbing lunch before hanging out, they all went to get ready to go out as I went back to mine to get ready for going out for dinner. I walked in hoping Bryan wasn’t there but he was and so was Alex.

“Do you have your own friends or do you just like to take everyone I know?” I snapped as I slammed the door.

They both looked around and Alex looked at the floor as soon as our eyes made contact.

“Lo I’m sorry I should’ve seen if you were in,” Bryan said.

“What that makes the difference? Bryan you’ve been telling Mason everything! How long have you been telling him thing I do? Were you the reason he knew I’d had dates with other guys?” I asked and he looked out the window.

“Thanks Bryan! You know we were friends, not Mason and you; I don’t care if you want to be friends with him but don’t tell him things about me! It’s none of his business what I do nowadays, or yours for that matter!” I shouted at him.

“It is when it’s in my apartment!”

“Our apartment Bryan, we both pay for this place; I own just as much of this place as you do!” I snapped back, yes he owned all the furniture in the place; the only thing I owned was my stuff in my room but I paid half the bills.

“Yeah meaning I can do what I like and be friends with whoever I like! If Mason wants to come over here he can come over as much as he wants!” Bryan argued back and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah but don’t tell him what’s going on in my life, if he wants to know he can ask me himself!” I cut back.

“Ergh whatever Lo, I’ve had enough of this argument. Stay out of my life,” he snapped.

“If you stay out of mine!” I shouted as he grabbed his keys slamming the door behind him as he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout Out:

XxMcKeyyxX