Party Queen Causes a Scene

33

* Lauren’s Pov *

I sat in my room and all I could hear was them messing around in the lounge, I walked out my room to get a drink from the kitchen and Bryan watched me before turning his attention back to his rowdy friends. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and saw someone at my side.

“Hey Lo,” he said and I knew it was Mason “Hello,” I stated as I filled the glass.

“I hear your friend’s leaving” “Yeah, going back home. The others are still here though,” I replied “Yeah well I was thinking maybe we could chat,” he said smiling.

“Ergh Mason save your breath because it’s not happening, oh by the way I was talking to Trace earlier. How comes you don’t talk anymore?” I asked and he looked at me.

“Where’d you see him?” he asked “When I was at dinner with Jonathan, he came over to say hi; he said he’d not spoken to you in a long while. Why not?” I questioned, “Oh we erm just had a disagreement,” he stated and I nodded.

“Oh well, he invited me to his party” “He’s having a party?” he asked “Yeah,” I stated as I leant up the counter “Well you can’t go” “Why? If you can be friends with Bryan I’m pretty sure I can be friends with Trace,” I reasoned and he glared at me.

He wandered over to the others and they turned the music up downing more drinks and I shook my head, ‘I would knock but I doubt you’d ever hear, I’m here xxx’ I read and I smiled putting the glass down walking to the door.

I opened it to see Jonathan and I smiled “They bothering you?” he asked “You could say that, I can’t take that jackass anymore,” I said (or rather shouted because of the music) “You want me to walk you to Gabe’s or something?” he asked and I held my hand out.

He took it in his own and I pulled him inside shutting the door, I walked towards my room “What’s he doing here?” Bryan shouted and I flipped him off before opening my bedroom door pulling Jonathan in behind me and shutting the door.

“How loud do they want to be? You’ll get kicked out for being too noisy,” Jonathan stated and I nodded “Maybe that’s his idea, who knows and who cares,” I replied, “So what do you want?” he asked and I chewed my lip.

“I was thinking maybe you could help me?” I asked and he nodded “What do you want me to do?” he asked, “Well I was thinking maybe you could help pack stuff?” I asked “For Gabe’s why you going there for a few days or something?” he asked and I smiled.

“Not really,” I replied as I heard the guys shouting in the lounge and I groaned, Jonathan laughed quietly pulling me into his side “Mason’s here I take it?” he asked and I nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder “Have you spoken?” “Yeah,” I stated.

“Doll what did you see in him?” he said “Well he has a way with words, can’t say the same for you,” “Oi! But I guess your right, I did call you old the first night I met you,” he admitted as I laughed.

They started shouting in the lounge and I groaned “Come on, where you going?” he asked and I chewed my lip “Well I was thinking maybe I’d come with you,” “Okay, we go in the morning though so I’ll walk you back before I get them lot ready,” he explained. “What if you didn’t walk me back here?” I asked, “Then I’m not a gentleman,” he replied and I rolled my eyes.

“What about if you walked me somewhere else, like to your house?” I said and he looked at me “As in back at your home,” I added and he nodded slowly “Hang on are you saying you’ll come home with me?” he smiled

“If you’re still offering! I mean it made me think when you’ve all gone what do I even have here? Nothing” I explained, “But I thought you were worried about if things didn’t work out with us?” he questioned and I nodded “But then I’d have nothing in Texas, I guess I really don’t have anything to lose,” I replied and he smiled.

“Are you sure Lauren, I mean I want you to come with me but you’re leaving all this behind,” he reasoned and I laughed “All what? A roommate who wants to be best friends with my ex, an ex who seems content in hurting me constantly and being arrogant and making out as if I’ll end up with him again. The others will all go home soon enough and then what? You’re the only person I feel like I know and you’re not even going to be here anymore, I can’t even be away for you for an hour before I’m texting you to come around here so what’s it going to be like when you’re all the way at your home and I’m here?” I asked and he nodded.

He leant forward kissing me “Then I guess we should get you packing,” he grinned and I nodded as I looked around my room, we’d been in there 3 hours when everything was packed.

“This is going to cost me a bomb,” I complained and he laughed “I have no job or anything, Jonathan is this a stupid thing to be doing?” I asked and he nodded “But what have you got to lose? You can live with me or we can get you a house, we can sort it all out together,” he reasoned kissing me again and I looked around my room.

I pushed the hair from my face and he held his hand out “Ready to go?” I nodded slowly “You need to tell them,” he stated and I groaned grabbing 2 bags as Jonathan picked the rest. I opened my door walking out “Yo Lo!” Mason shouted before glaring at Jonathan “What’s with all the bags?” “Can you turn that of a minute I need to talk to you,” I replied.

“In the morning,” “No now,” I snapped turning it off myself, “Hey!” they all shouted as Bryan looked at me.

“In the morning Lo, stop fucking around! What’s with the bags?” he questioned, “That’s what I’m wanting to talk about,” I stated, “Well fucking hurry up, you’ll only have to tell me again when I’m sober,” he joked and they all laughed.

“Bryan I’m moving out,” I said and he looked at me before laughing, “You can’t afford to live alone you stupid girl,” he snapped “She’s not living alone,” Jonathan cut in.

“What’s it to do with you?” Mason asked pissed off with Jonathan “I’m leaving, I won’t be here tomorrow. You can move in Mason if you want. I’m leaving tomorrow morning and I’m quitting work as well,” I explained.

“Where are you going?” Bryan said looking confused “Texas, with Jonathan,” I answered and Mason shook his head. “You’re moving across the country with him? This is insane!” he growled standing up.

“Why?” “Because you barely know the guy? What about me?” Mason shouted at me as Jonathan pulled me into his side “I’m leaving, I’ve made my mind up. Mason you ruined that, not me! You made your decision and I’ve made mine, I’m moving with him. Bryan I’ll pay this months rent and that’s it, bye,” I replied walking off as they shouted after us and Jonathan sighed as we got outside.

“You sure about this?” I nodded slowly, “Why?” “Because I want you to be sure, Lauren I want this to be the right choice for you. I know I’m making the right choice in asking but it’s your choice that’s important now,” he lectured as we walked and I smiled.

“Jonathan nobody else would do the things you did for me, they’re right I do barely know you but I’m kind of excited to get to know you more,” I said and he smiled kissing my cheek.

“The guys all said I’d end up hurt from all this, I guess I never really thought about how I’d feel tomorrow sat on that plane leaving this place and you behind. Now I don’t have to,” he grinned, we got to his place and he finished up packing putting our stuff together.

“So last night in California, what do you want to do?” I shrugged and he smiled lying on his bed.

I woke up to hear giggling downstairs “It’s them guys, we leave in an hour so they’ll be just coming home,” Jonathan whispered his breath warm on my neck.

I snuggled further into his body as I heard footsteps “I’m getting my hoodie and making sure he’s packed,” I heard Caleb mutter, “For the love of…has he got no self respect? I swear he’ll end up hurt over this, look at them!” he growled and I heard someone else at the door “Just leave it, he’s a grown up,” they warned before they disappeared and Jonathan kissed at my neck.

“We should get up,” he mumbled and I groaned as he pushed himself up pulling clothes on and I pulled some shorts and a top on. It wasn’t long before there was a knock at the door and they all started shouting him, “Yes!” he growled at them pulling me with him down the stairs.

“I’m ready, come on lets go,” he snapped at them “Oh hey Lo,” Kyle smiled and I waved at him “Yeah I guess this is goodbye then, so we’ll see you sometime,” Kent added.

“No she’s coming with us,” “Dragging it out aren’t we, Jonathan just say bye now!” Caleb snapped at him and Jonathan shook his head.

“She’s coming home with us, she’s agreed to come back to live in Texas so come on we need to get her a ticket,” Jonathan laughed pushing them out the door and I smiled at him.

Texas was strange to me but I got used to it quick enough and Jonathan played a huge roll in that, his family and friends had been great to me and had helped me fit in and get a job and everything else. We said I’d get my own place but I spent all my time when I wasn’t at work with him so we decided to just live together, I never even spoke to anyone I knew back in California ever again and I didn’t even care.

Moving to Texas turned out to be the best decision I’d ever made!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is the last part of the first ending, I'll update with the 2nd ending soon I hope! :D