Party Queen Causes a Scene

35

3 months later and she’d turned me down in joining us although she did come to 3 shows and we’d spoken everyday, it got confusing at times because I wanted to be with her more than anything but she refused to let me because 'it wasn't fair to me'.

“Are you sure about this?” Caleb asked and I smiled nodding.

“Never been surer Caleb, I need to do this,” I said holding back tears as I held my arm out.

That night I walked out on to the stage and instead of going out to music and hitting a song straight out we went on to silence from us.

I grabbed the microphone.

“Okay guys before we start tonight I’d like to say something, I want to thank you all for giving us this chance to do what we love and for buying tickets and albums and everything and I want to thank you all for your support recently. I’ve learnt a lot about myself in the last few months and I owe that to one person, I’ve never met anyone as brave and amazing,” I stated feeling my throat close and Caleb walked to my side.

I took a deep breath forcing myself to not cry.

“So tonight we’d like to dedicate the whole show to Lauren Wilson who died exactly 2 weeks ago after a long battle with cancer, I have never known anyone so strong and great as she was. She always made me laugh and always had something to tell you, she was the best girlfriend I've ever had and she always turned me down as well but I still loved her ,” I smiled as Caleb laughed at me.

“So tonight is all for you Lauren and we love you and miss you” I managed to say before Caleb hugged me against him, he let me go smiling and I breathed deep before signaling to Kyle to start and as I raised my arm the light caught my arm and I smiled at it.

The light lit up my new tattoo, an ice cream tub with ‘Lauren’ and a heart in her writing.

She'd left a note to be given to me when she died and it was more of an essay but I'd not let it leave my side since, at the bottom she'd written 'I guess if you wanted to call me your girlfriend I really wouldn't complain, you know I'll love you forever. Lauren ♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that;'s this story done! I couldn't decide which ending I preferred so I thought I'd put them both up so you could read which ever you wanted and have whichever you wanted as the real end.

Anyway thanks for commenting/subscribing/reading etc :)

I have another ftsk story that includes Good Charlotte, Mason Musso, All Time Low etc, so if you checked that out I'd be happy :)