Party Queen Causes a Scene

4

I’d been there for 3 hours when Mason walked in smiling.

“Hey,” he said leaning over kissing me.

“Can your boyfriend buy you a drink?” I nodded and he handed me some money.

“Sorry about yesterday babe, do you want to go out tonight? I thought we could see a movie,” he suggested and I beamed.

He stayed for awhile and then went home promising to pick me up later, the day flew by and I was excited to see Mason, we rarely did anything together anymore and maybe after yesterday he’d realized we were wrong and that we should be in a proper relationship again I thought to myself.

I walked in at home and got ready.

“Alex?” Bryan asked and I shook my head.

“Mason,” I replied and he smiled, I heard Bryan answer the door and walked out to see Mason and he kissed my cheek, he walked out and I followed him as Bryan smiled waving.

It felt good to be with Mason for more than 30 minutes, we left the movies and walked to his car.

“Are you staying over tonight?” I asked but he shook his head and I sighed.

“Mason Musso,” a girl behind said and we turned round.

“I’ve not seen you in weeks, how are you?” she asked.

”Good you?” he asked looking worried.

“I’m great,” she replied smiling.

“Well I’ve got to go, see you sometime,” he said as he walked off.

We got in his car and I forced myself to ask.

“Who was that?”

“Do you really want to know?” he replied and I knew that meant he’d slept with her. We pulled up outside my building.

“I’ll see you soon,” he said kissing my cheek and I rolled my eyes as I got out.

It’d been 2 weeks since than and I’d still not seen him.

“Lo!” I heard someone say as I walked into town and turned to see Alex, I waved as he caught up.

“Partying?” he asked and I nodded.

“Fancy a drink? I came to see you at work the other day but they said you’d got the day off,” he said and I nodded.

“Sorry and sure,” I replied as we walked into a bar.

3 hours later and we were wasted.

“We always end up on a table,” he joked and I laughed, I pushed the stuff from the nearest one and climbed up followed by him, I downed my drink and he laughed doing the same.

We started dancing and he leant down kissing me, I was tired of all the flirting and kissing so I grabbed his hand.

“Fancy going home?” I asked and he laughed.

“Will we actually make it to mine this time?” I nodded as he jumped down and I followed.

We reached his house and he pulled me behind him into his room shutting the door, he pushed me against the wall kissing me and I felt his tongue on my lip and I opened my mouth, he fought for control and I let him win as he pulled his top off.

I felt him unzip my dress as I undid his jeans, he pulled my dress off and fell on the bed pulling me with him, and he took his jeans off and took my bra off as he rolled on top of me.

He pulled our underwear off and I felt him grab something from the table next to the bed and saw it was a condom; he put it on before kissing me again. He thrust into me slowly and began to find a rhythm; I kissed his neck and bit down on it as he sped up.

He kissed me as he traced his hand heavily down my side, I felt him dig his fingers into my skin as we both climaxed and he rolled off me kissing my neck, he moved me to face him and started to kiss me again before smiling and wrapping his arm over my waist.

He pulled me against his side as we both drifted off to sleep. I woke up to find Alex wasn’t there and I got dressed walking out his room to see him sat in the lounge.

“Morning,” he smiled as he signaled for me to sit with him.

“Is that the first time you’ve…”

“Slept with someone in this open relationship? Yes,” I cut in and he nodded.

“Sorry,” he offered and I laughed.

“It’s okay.”

“Do you have work today?” he asked and I nodded looking at the clock.

“In an hour,” I replied.

“I can walk you to work if you’d like?” he offered and I shrugged, he made breakfast whilst I had a shower and then we ate before he walked me to walk.

“I’ll see sometime,” he said as he hugged me and I walked into work.

“You see him a lot don’t you?” I heard Lee ask and I laughed.

“Just a friend Lee, just a friend,” I replied as I grabbed some glasses to clean.