Party Queen Causes a Scene

6

It’s been 3 weeks and I’d not heard from Mason and I hadn’t told anyone else about what the doctor had told me and I’d been back and said I didn’t want treatment. My partying had increased a large amount since then.

“Whatever you’re a girl I could out drink you any day,” the guy next to me at the bar said.

“Prove it,” I said and he shrugged, the bartender lined up 4 shots each.

“The first one to stop loses,” I said and he nodded.

“Go!” shouted the bartender and we both downed all 4.

“Okay so we have 2 more,” the guy suggested and I nodded as they were lined up.

He shouted go again and sure enough I downed the other 2 and the guy stopped after one.

“Okay you win, I can’t take anymore,” he said and I laughed.

“How do you do it?”

“She’s a regular,” the bartender said laughing.

“Regular?” the guy asked.

“Yeah every night,” I laughed and he shook his head.

“So that’s why you won,” he said as he followed me to the dance floor, I started dancing placing my hand on his shoulder and he moved with me.

I felt his breath on my neck as he moved closer.

“So what’s your name?” he asked.

“Lo, yours?”

“Jack,” he replied and moved in to kiss me, his lips met mine and he deepened the kiss still dancing. We’d been making out and dancing for about an hour when someone shouted him.

“Jack come on, oh man why do you always find a girl,” the voice said and he pulled away.

“Not now I’m busy Alex,” he shouted kissing me again and grinding his hips into me, it took a while but when I realized what he’d said I glanced over his shoulder to see Alex.

“Lo!” he said and Jack looked around.

“You two know each other?” we both nodded.

“Sort of,” I added.

“She just out drank me,” Jack stated and Alex laughed.

“I’m not surprised.”

“Hang on have you 2 ever made out?” Jack asked and we both nodded as Jack distanced himself from me.

“Dammit Alex,” he snapped.

“What?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

“The guys my best friend, I can’t go there if he has,” Jack admitted and I rolled my eyes.

“What exactly did you think was going to happen?”

“Well we were and you were,” he stumbled for words and I laughed.

“She’s not really angry, still got that boyfriend?” Alex asked and I nodded as Jacks eyes widened.

“Open relationship,” Alex reassured and he nodded.

“We’re going home so we can walk you back if you want?” he offered and I nodded following them out.

We reached my building and I hugged them both.

“See you tomorrow maybe?” Alex said and I nodded as I walked off.