Party Queen Causes a Scene

9

“Do you always daydream?” he asked.

“How did you…”

“Know? Because you can tell, so you having fun?” he asked and I nodded.

“You?” he nodded.

“I feel weird drinking in front of you,” I admitted and he smiled.

“Don’t I’m used to it everyone does.”

“Do you like, not kiss people who have been drinking?” I asked and he smiled.

”Why you scared your going to get turned down?” he teased and I laughed.

“No I don’t have an issue with that but only if they know what they’re doing, I’m not about to take advantage of a drunk girl,” he said and I nodded.

“Lo come show this place how we dance!” Jack shouted and I rolled my eyes.

I placed my hand on Jacks shoulder and he put his on my hip as we started dancing and I saw Caleb and Jonathan chatting and then everyone started dancing, Jack started laughing at Alex dancing with Gabe and I became aware of Jonathan stood next to me.

A guy stumbled and Jonathan moved me towards him out the way.

“Careful!” he warned the guy and he nodded.

“Thanks,” I said smiling and he beamed.

“It’s okay,” he replied keeping his hand in my waist as I started dancing and he laughed dancing with me.

“Have you been to college?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Really? I thought you would’ve I mean your old,” he said and I laughed.

“You do say the wrong things don’t you?” I teased.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” he explained.

I stood talking to him for what seemed like hours and he was so nice, I noticed they’d all disappeared again leaving me with him.

“Don’t worry I’ll look after you,” he said and I smiled.

I felt Alex grab me.

“Lo your boyfriend are you still together?” I nodded.

“Still an open relationship?” he asked and I nodded confused.

“Yeah but I barely see him,” I explained as Alex nodded.

“He’s Mason Musso isn’t he?” he asked and I nodded.

“You never told me he was that Mason.”

“You saw him!”

“Yeah it was dark, I was drunk and you were panicking. I didn’t get a real look at him,” Alex argued.

“Why?”

“He’s here and he’s not alone,” he stated.

“Meaning?” I asked.

“He’s with another girl,” he said and I looked away nodding.

“He’s coming this way, go quickly! Jonathan go with her,” he snapped and Jonathan grabbed my hand pulling me behind him.

“You have a boyfriend?” he asked and I nodded.

“Well I thought I did but he wanted an open relationship, I have a guy that occasionally comes around and reminds me who he is and leaves,” I admitted and he smiled.

“I’d tell you he’s a jerk but I’m sure you’ve heard it before,” he said and I nodded feeling sick.

“Are you okay?” he asked and I shrugged feeling tears in my eyes.

“Don’t cry over him,” he warned squeezing my hand.

“Lo!” Gabe warned but it was too late.

“What the fuck?” shouted Mason.

“Who the hell is that?” he snapped.

“I could ask you the same thing,” I replied.

“Don’t be a smart arse, who’s this guy?” Mason shouted.

“Jonathan, you are?” Jonathan replied.

“Her boyfriend!” Mason shouted back.

“Then why are you with another girl?” Jonathan asked politely.

“Sorry I didn’t realize you were involved in my personal life, now care to explain why you’re holding my girlfriends hand?” Mason snapped.

“Friendly gesture?” Jonathan offered.

“Lo seriously your picking this guy?” Mason asked half laughing.

“Well you seemed to have picked this one from nowhere,” I said pointing to the girl stood next to him.

“Who do you think you are?” she snapped and I laughed.

“Shut up doll,” I replied.

“Why are you still holding her hand?” Mason asked grabbing my arm.

“Guys I don’t really know what’s going on but I suggest you take whatever this is outside,” Jack commented and Mason dragged me with him and I saw the others follow behind.

“Seriously Lo what the fuck are you doing these days?” Mason snapped and I saw the guys behind him, he turned around.

“We’re outside you didn’t need to follow us and will you fuck off!” he shouted at Jonathan but they didn’t move.

Mason started shouting at me and cursing squeezing my arm and I stood staring at him.

“Excuse me,” Alex cut in pulling Mason around to face him and he let me go.

“We’ve never officially met but I did meet your charming friend at a bar one day and I think I speak for us all when I say you’re a fucking jackass,” Alex said punching him and my eyes widened, Mason went to hit him but Jack grabbed him but I knew Mason wasn’t about to back down and he pushed Jack away.

Next thing Gabe pushed Mason against the wall.

Jonathan hugged me as they forced Mason down the street and returned without him.

“Sorry but it had to be done,” Alex said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

“No need to be that harsh in front of her guys,” Jonathan said and they nodded hugging me.

“We’ve got to go back inside but if you want to go home I’m pretty sure Jonathan will walk you back and don’t worry we’ll tell Caleb where you’ve gone,” Alex offered and I nodded as they walked back in.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” he asked and I nodded.

“So what’s his deal?” he asked and I explained everything to him.

“My opinion is leave him, he’ll never be worth it but obviously it doesn’t mean it’ll be easy,” he admitted as we walked down my street.

“Crying girls make me nervous,” he said putting his arm round my shoulders.

“That was a hint that I don’t really know how to make you stop and I feel bad,” he added as I wrapped my arm round his waist pulling him inside with me. I opened the door to the apartment still crying.

“Is anyone else here?” I shook my head.

“No they’re working nights,” I replied.

“Damn, I can’t leave you alone. Shall I ring Alex?” I shook my head.

“I’ll be fine.”

“I’m not leaving you,” he said as I sat down.

“This your room?” he asked and I nodded, he walked into it and came back with a blanket and handed me it as he walked off to the kitchen and came back with ice cream and turned the TV on.

“I’m not good at stopping you crying but my sisters always do this when they’re upset,” he said sitting next to me.

We sat eating ice cream watching TV for ages when my phone rang and I saw it was Mason.

“What?” I snapped.

“Where are you?”

“Home but don’t come around!” I stated.

“Baby girl.”

“Don’t call me that, it’s over. I don’t want to see you again,” I snapped at him as I held Jonathan’s hand.

“Lo!”

“No Mason it’s over, enjoy being single,” I said hanging up.

I lay down and Jonathan kicked his shoes off lying next to me.

“Your out of ice cream,” he said and I laughed.

“Good because my stomach hurts,” I admitted and he smiled.

“Yeah I remember my sisters always have that problem, they normally all make me help them,” he admitted.

“Help them?”

“Yeah they all used to make me rub their stomachs,” he admitted.

“Aren’t you a cute brother,” I teased and he laughed.

“Why did I let you talk me into eating ice cream I knew I’d get stomach ache,” I complained and he laughed placing his hand on my stomach and rubbing small circles on it.

We laid in silence as he kept rubbing my stomach.

“Better?” he asked and I nodded.

“What else do you do to cheer your sisters up?” I asked and he laughed.

“Normally movies and ice cream does it but if it’s a real heartbreak moment they’ve been known to put make up on me just for laughs. But don’t you get any funny ideas,” he said and I laughed.

“I’m so tired,” I admitted as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Go to sleep then,” he whispered and I nodded.

"Night,” he whispered kissing the side of my head as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks:
sugarrluvr :D