Status: This story will be a long one so Ill try and update whenever! just keep supporting it!!

We Are Who We Are

Introducing The Wanna-Be's

Every-one in the 10th grade at Frank Marloon High School knows The Wanna-Be's...
some call them the plastics. They know everyone, but no-one really likes them. They talk to most people, scare off others and are practically the fools of the school. They'll except every dare they get, and are always the life of the party, literally. Also, because most guys are afraid of their outspoken ways, they really don't know how much guys pine for them.

But the the real drama for them began in May of their sophmore year. The guys were growing balls and girls were getting jealous, so they dicided to take action. All the girls starting ignoring the plastics, and gave them the name the Wanna-Be's.

It's been a week since they started ignoring them and Macy Dero, the most social of the girls, got really angry...

"What the hell is your problem?!" Macy yelled at Courtney, the one who had started rumors about her.

"You're a fucking bitch! That's my problem!" Courtney yelled back. If it wasn't for the freckles all over her face, chest, and shoulders, she'd be a pretty girl, but she was also a bigger bitch than Macy.

"What the hell did I ever do to you?!" Macy yelled back. There was now a crowd of students behind the school building where Courtney had called out Macy. Gina, Ci-Ci and Heather were all standing in the crowd and Heather and Ci-Ci looked ready to jump in at any time while Gina tried to calm everyone down.

"You and your group of whores are seducing all the damn guys! My boyfriend of two years broke up with me because you talked to him!" Courtney yelled back. That took Macy by surprise and she felt guilty for the pain this girl obviously felt.

"I'm sorry Courtney, I didn't know. How can I make it up to you?" Macy walked up to Courtney and laid a hand on her shoulder. Ci-Ci, Heather, and Gina walked up behind Macy, all giving Courtney pitying looks. They didn't realixe how much that pissed off Courtney.

"You have to do a dare for me. Pull the fire alarm and trash the teacher's lounge, then blame it on my ex." Courtney says, loud enough that only the girls could hear.

Right away Macy agreed. "Okay, later today, during the prep rally for prom." Macy says.

Later that day, the students are called down to the gym for the pep rally. The girls hide in the girls bathroom, assigning roles while everyone is in the gym.

"Okay, everyone know what they have to do?" Macy looks at each one of her closets friends.

"Yes." Heather, Ci-Ci, and Gina say in unison.

"I'm supposed to pull the fire alarm." Gina says.

"Heather and I are supposed to trash the Teacher's lounge." Ci-Ci says with Heather nodding along.

"And I'm the look out." Macy said, then they head out.

5 minutes later, everyone is outside, except for Macy, Gina, Ci-Ci and Heather... They all escaped throw the window of the teacher's lounge and ran home.

But the next day when they came to school, the teachers were waiting for them... with Courtney.

"Courtney here tells us she over heard you four planning to pull the fire alarm and trashing the teacher's lounge during the pep rally yesterday." The principal tells them and the girls could see Courtney's wicked smile.

They knew it was hopeless so they just said that the school needed a break from the boring routine... the principal got angry and left to call their parents.

3 hours later, the teachers and the girls parents leave the conference room.

Heather's mom, Jackie, looks at the girls.

"You all are going to be helping out at my Uncle Henry's Summer Camp Ranch this summer, but you're not the only ones going. Four more troubled teens as yourself also got into trouble yesterday during your little prank and they'll be joining you." Jackie gives Heather a dissappointed look, it seemed to be the only look she could give her daughter when she was actually around.

And so, their fate was sealed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is another story, for those troubled teens, like meyself, who are struggling in finding yourself... hope you enjoy!!!
please comment or subscribe!