Status: This story will be a long one so Ill try and update whenever! just keep supporting it!!

We Are Who We Are

Introducing the Bad Boys

"My guess is we picked a bad day to come to school." Shaun said as everyone walked outside to where they were standing.
Wayne laughs. "Maybe we should've jut skipped the whole day, and not just the stupid prep rally."
Austin looks at him. "You just wanna skip because you don't wanna deal with that punk ass Trevor and his so called gang. You know they're gonna start some shit if they see us."
Wayne looks away at this and Shaun laughs. "We could easily beat the shit out of them. What u afraid of dude." Just as he says this, Trevor and his "gang" walk up to them.
Trevor sneers. "I thought you guys were to scared to come to school."
Drake steps up to him. "Nah, we were just to busy to deal with your stupid ass." He looked down at Trevor and smirked.
Drake was unprepared for Trevor's fist hitting his face. But by the time rake recovered. Wayne and already punched Trevor to the ground. Then Trevor's goonies tried to gang up on Wayne and that's when Austin and Shaun got involved.
Wayne was on top of Trevor beating the shit out of his face when the teacher's finally came over to break up the fight.
They all were pulled into the office. The principal asked what happened.
"Wayne came outta now where and just attacked me! Then Drake, Austin, and Shaun started beating up my friends when they tried to pull Wayne off of me." Trevor quickly lies and the four boys glare at him.
The principal stares at the four boys then dismisses Trevor and his gang. The moment the door shuts behind them, the principal explodes.
"I've had enough of you four. You don't even come to school and when you do, you're in here because of some more trouble you caused. This is the last straw. I'm going to call your parents and I'm going to have a talk with them tomorrow for your punishment." He practically yells, then dismisses the boys.
When they're leaving the room, a small girl will tons of freckles comes in.
"Hello Courtney, how are you." The principal greets her with a smile. Courtney shuts the door behind her.
"Wasn't that Trevor's younger sister Courtney?" Asks Austin.
"Yeah, she's as bad as her brother. A major bitch." Wayne grumbles.
All four of them walk to their usual spot and put out some weed to smoke...

The next day, each one of them is yelled out by their parents. Then each one is told that for this summer, that will be sent off To a summer camp for kids where they'll help out along with four other students.
Their fate is sealed and this time they can do nothing about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a short chapter but oh well, this just means there's gonna be more chapters.
And now that both groups have been introduced, what do u think about them. Who's ur favorite character so far?
Please Comment and Subscribe people.
If u comment, there will be an award for u XD seriously there will be though!