It's Not All Black and White

My friend Jane

Gretchen was sitting jn the libary typing on her lap-top. She had heard the libary door open but she didn't care she just kept typing. She had heard somevody sit down.

" What do you want?" She asked not looking up from her lap-top.

" I have a problem" Came the voice of her friend Jane.

" What?" Gretchen finally asked looking up from her lap-top.

" As you already know there's a rumor going around that I had sex with Mercede's boyfriend" Jane said.

" Well you did" Gretchen told her rolling her eyes.

" Well help me put a stop to it" Jane said giving her a pout.

" Alright I'll see what dirt I can pick up on her" Gretchen said packing up her stuff and left the libary.

By the end of the day Gretchen and Jane met in the bathroom to discuss the dirt she found.

" Turns out your not the only one that's been having sex with a taken guy" Gretchen told Jane as she pulled out some pictures that proved she was cheating on her boyfriend too.

Later that day Jane approached Mercede telling her that if she didn't want anybody else to know her secret she would lie and say that she had never actually slept with her boyfriend.

The balance was back set in oder until Gretchen walked into her house and found a note.

" I know what you've been doing and if you don't stop everybody else will know too".
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 254
Notes: Sorry if it sucks right now