the misfits

the beginning

June 3, 1855

Summer was so short lived here, and this year it would be the shortest. Louis drew an ace, he gently slide it between his finger. With a devil smirk, he threw the card on Amelie, he watched it float gently in the summer breeze before settling on her chest. Amelie slowly opened one eye, he could see her glistening hazel eyes, they were laying on blanket outdoors. She reached over Louis's shoulder and held the back of his neck. Rubbed it gently before she pulled herself up, the ace card now flew down to her lap.

Her lips touched his, it seemed normal that her thighs felt like they were catching fire. Louis took her arms, gently pushing them behind Amelie. Slowly he let is tongue slip into her mouth, she welcomed it. Twisting their tongues in sync.One pulling the other pushing. Perfect harmony.

***
However Amelie wouldn't last to long, just like summer, that same year she disappeared. Her fragrance still lingering on Louis's sheets. He still had her bows and strings around his room. They always seemed to be found by him in the most inconvenient times. She seemed to be a ghost to him, he would see her walking towards him, then before she could even reach him she was gone.

Therefore, she was proclaimed the runaway, and she was too a misfit.

But Louis was the dreamer, he always thought she would come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
basically a group of misfits in 1856, badass right...
rough draft but im feelin it, so thoughts..?