Status: On a wait, fixing up the chapters I have so far. Then I'll continue writing and posting. :) I'll work as fast as I can!

The Outcasts

Chapter 10

“Maws here!” She screams and hugs Mrs. Skye. She hugs her and after a while they separated.

“Hey, Celeste; how are you?” She says and hugs me.

“Hello…Mrs. Skye. I’m good, and you?” I say and she looks at me surprised.

“Oh my darling, you spoke!” She says and tackles me in a hug. “Honey, why didn’t you tell me she started speaking?” She asks dad and he shrugs sheepishly and she sighs. “Well, I made dinner. It’s something I picked up from America; they call it lasagna.” Mrs. Skye says and we go and eat. Turns out, it was very delicious. After dinner, she had us all go into the living room.

She told us about what happened, and everything she had seen and experienced. By ten, I started dozing in my seat. Finally, I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer, and fell asleep in the comfy seat.

(Yuri)

Cels and I go our own way and I skip home as Cels follows behind. We get home and I open the door. I look up and squeal. “Maws here!” I cry out and hug my mother. We separate, and she looks at Cels.

“Hey, Celeste; how are you?” She says and hugs Cels.

“Hello…Mrs. Skye. I’m good, and you?” She says and Maw looked at her surprised.

“Oh my darling, you spoke!” She says and tackles Cels in a hug. “Honey, why didn’t you tell me she started speaking?” She asks dad and he shrugs sheepishly and she sighs. “Well, I made dinner. It’s something I picked up from America; they call it lasagna.” Mrs. Skye says and we go and eat, and it was very delicious. After dinner, she had us all go into the living room. She told us about what happened, and everything she had seen and experienced.

By ten, I saw Cels fell asleep in the chair with a small smile on her face. ‘Cels…what are you hiding? What are those howling noises those days and nights you disappear on? I think…I should tell maw and dad about this.’ I thought and dad picked up Cels and took her to her bed. When he came back, he sat down next to maw, and told her about Ichigo Kurosaki.

“Maw, dad; I need to tell you two something.” I asked and they looked at me.

“What is it darling?” Maw asked worriedly.

“Has Celeste been acting…strange lately?” I, finally, ask.

“Well…now that you mention it.” Dad says and maw looks worried, and confused.

“Well, she goes on her own a lot, runs off with Ichigo and Rukia and is keeping secrets.” I say worriedly.

“We’ll see how she acts tomorrow.” Dad says and he yawns. “I guess it’s time for some shut eye.” He says and we laugh; we go and get ready for bed. I go and lie down, falling asleep, excited about tomorrow.

(Celeste)

I wake up in my own bed and feel today will be very…strange. I get out of bed and my body feels slightly strange to skip school. I grab the green pill and place it in the fox toy and wait, with my hand over its mouth. When it moved it tried to scream, which is why its mouth is covered by my hand. “Please don’t scream; everyone is still asleep. I might need you today, so I will be carrying you around. Alright?” I say and it nods. “I shall call you…Yuki.” I say and she nods.

I grab some colorful striped socks, a knee length black skirt, a black and light blue shirt, and black and pink tennis shoes. I shower, change, and make a braid in my hair on my left side like Wizard, or Gale, from Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. The rest of my hair is straight and brushed.

I go down and started breakfast for everyone. When I finished, they were up and moving. “Aw~, my lil lasses dogged school today.” Mrs. Skye said in a light Scottish accent and I nod as I poured the coffee.

“Course Maw, we haven’t seen ya in a long time.” Yuri says and laughed.

“Well, I’m happy ya’ll dogged school before I leave again.” Mrs. Skye says and Yuri looks at her in disbelieve, hearing that she is going to leave so soon. Yuri looked like a child whose toy was taken by a bully. Yuri looked at Mrs. Skye with large watery eyes.

“Already; but Maw, you just got back!” She cried out pouting to her mother. Skye petted her young clones head and pulled her close.

“Well, we’re going to spend the day together, so don’t shed another tear, my Mairi (Yuri’s real name.).” Mrs. Skye said to her while whipping her tears away. We eat, then I grab Yuki, telling her to stay quiet. We then leave while it was early, after telling them the story on how I got this cute fox plushie. We came to an intersection and I see Ichigo with, I guess, his family.

“Ichigo!” I say and wave at him. He and his family stopped while mine starred at me, then them.

“Oh, you must be the boy who took my darling out that one day. Honey, is that Ichigo Kurosaki? The boy that…” Mrs. Skye says and her husband nods with a smile. She squeals and hurries over to him and pinches his cheeks.

“Hey, stop it!” Ichigo yells trying to get away from her.

“Mrs. Skye! Please stop, you’re going to hurt him if you keep that up.” I say hurrying over to her and Ichigo. My dad and Ichigos’ dad introduce themselves and chat with each other. Finally, Mrs. Skye goes to them and joins in. “Sorry about that Ichigo. Who are these two?” I ask looking at the two small girls in front of me.

“These are my sisters, Yuzu and Karin. The Idiot over there is my dad.” He says to me and me, him, his sisters and Yuri laugh.

“It’s nice to meet you all.” I say and smile at them.

“Hey, nice to meet you too.” Karin says

“This is my sister Yuri.” I tell them and they greet each other.

“Why hasn’t Ichigo ever brought you over?” Yuzu asked me.

“Uh…well I would have came over yesterday, but I was grounded.” I say and Karin laughs.

“So what are you and your family doing today?” Karin asked me.

“Just hanging out with Mrs. Skye before she leaves again; where are ya’ll headed?” I ask.

“To visit our moms grave.” Karin says and I loose my breath.

“Cels, are you alright?” Yuri asked and I looked at her.

“I…am fine.” I say wishing I could go with them so I could see my moms grave. I stare into space as I remember the last time I was able to visit her, I remember I was ten.

“Hey, Celeste. Would you like to go with Isshin and his family to the graveyard? We talked about it and Skye and I agree you can go if you want.” Dad says and I stare at him. A smile broke out on my face and I hug him.

“Thank you!” I say and let go.

“Alright, just be sure to be careful.” He says and I nod. We separate and I go with Ichigo and his family up the hill. Yuzu says something and Karin replied back, then their dad rushes up there on his hands, only to have Karin kick him all the way down the hill.

“Now we can walk in peace for a while.” Karin says and walks to the left. Ichigo sighs and I look at him.

“Today is kind of hot, isn’t it?” I ask him.

“Yea, even for the middle of June this heats a little unusual.” He says and I agree. He spaces out a little; that is, till Karin spoke.

“Someone’s up there already.” She says, kicking Ichigo out of thoughts or memories.

“Wow, she must have had to climb up there pretty early to beat us to the top.” Yuzu commented.

“Uh-huh, although, isn’t she awfully happy for someone visiting a grave?” Karin asks. Ichigo flips out and I sigh at Rukias nativity.

“She’s waving like she knows you two.” Yuzu says and Ichigo tried to talk but came with nothing.

“She’s the new girl in our class. We’ll go see what she wants.” I say and grab Ichigos hand, walking up to Rukia, more like running, and drag her away. We get to a wooded area by the cemetery and turn to Rukia.

“What are you doing following us here, Rukia?” Ichigo asked her.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m here in case a hollow shows up. You two certainly can’t handle it yourselves.” She said and I frowned.

“Way to keep a low profile in front of my family. Why were you waving at us like that?” He tells her.

“Well, I guess I could have been more discrete, I just didn’t think of it.” She says to him, answering his question.

“That’s okay, so what are you upset about?” He query (asked) her.

“I’m not upset about anything. Listen, about your mother… I heard you mention someone killed her.” She says looking at Ichigo.
♠ ♠ ♠
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING OTHER THEN MY OCS. TITE KUBO OWNS BLEACH.