Status: On a wait, fixing up the chapters I have so far. Then I'll continue writing and posting. :) I'll work as fast as I can!

The Outcasts

Chapter 2; Hollows and Protection

“So, why exactly do you write everything?” He asks me. I wrote ‘long story’ on the paper and he nods. “That’s okay. Whenever you’re ready to speak, your family will be there for you.” He says and I smile and nod. ‘She must have gone through something terrible for her to not talk like this.’ He thought and Yuri, a girl and two guys come over.

“You okay? Did the idiot do anything?” Yuri asked and I shook my head. I wrote that he isn’t very manly. She laughs and I smile hearing it.

“Hello there, I’m Rukia, you’re Yuri and Celeste, right?” She asks. We nod. ‘She and Ichigo have a weird power radiating off of them.’ I thought to myself.

“Hi, I’m Mizuiro Kojima and this is Chad.” I wave and I see Yuri look at Rukia strangely. Maybe cause she sounded like she practiced that. The bell rings and we all sit down. After the last three classes the bell rang for us to leave.

“Do pages 124-126 and answer 12-30 and the bonus if you can.” The math teacher said and left.

“Hey, let’s go introduce you two to Ichigo.” Orihime says to Yuri and I.

“We already met him and his friends when we got back from lunch. Keigo was an idiot and hugged Cels.” Yuri said, explaining to Orihime.

“Oh, ok then, do you want to get some ice cream?” Orihime asks. I look at Yuri with begging eyes.

“Sure.” Yuri told her and we leave to the ice cream shop. When we get there, Yuri gets Peanut Butter, I get Vanilla, and Orihime got…red bean paste? Well Yuri got me the ice cream.

We go to the park to eat our ice cream. We sit on a bench and they talk about their day and Yuri tells her how much we like it here. Then, out of no where, I hear a monsters howl. My whole body stiffens and my ice cream falls out of my hands, onto the ground as I quickly stand up. The howling was getting closer to where we are. I turn to it and see a big monster.

“Damn it, get back here!” I hear Ichigo scream and he comes in black robes around the corner, with a really big sword.

“Cels? What’s wrong?” Yuri asked finally.

“Go…” I say quietly to her and she takes a large breath. I turn to her and grab her and Orihime’s hand and push them to get them moving; and quickly.

“Cels, what’s going on?!” Yuri asked and I mouthed ‘our home’ to her. She nods and takes Orihime by the arm. “Hey, do you wanna come over to my house?” Yuri asked her with a new attitude.

“Sure.” She says smiling and they leave.

“Ah, there’s a human with the delicious smell.” The monster says and I turn around. “Ah, and you can see me too.” It says and laughs.

“Jeez, you finally stopped.” Ichigo says and I turn to make sure they left. They did.

‘Do you need any assistance, Celeste?’ A voice called out in my head, with a calming tone.

‘I don’t think I do. I’ll just let Ichigo handle it.’ I thought back to the voice. The monster slams its arm against Ichigo and he hits a brick wall and slowly slides down, and you can hear an ‘urh’ sound like on a window with your hand. The monster moves closer to me and laughs evilly. ‘Call me, say ‘Shine, Raiketsu.’’ The voice told me.

“Eh?” I say and dodge an attack from the thing. “Oh, you are kind of quick, human girl.” It says and Ichigo comes and cuts its arm off. “Ichigo?” I ask quietly and he turns around to me.

“You can see me?” He asked surprised and I nod.

“Hmm, ah. I remember where I have seen you, little girl. Your little child friend from seven or eight years ago wasn’t very delicious.” It says and laughs. My eyes grow wide with surprise to find the cause of my friend’s death. This monster is the reason I promised myself I wouldn’t talk, so I wouldn’t let anyone else be harmed.

“You…killed… smiley-chan?” I mumble quietly and Ichigo looks at me. I look up from the ground I was just looking at and glare harshly at the thing. “I’ll kill you.” I growl at it.

“Yep, your friend wasn’t the most delicious I have eaten.” The thing says. I stick my hand up, like I was holding something.

“Shine, Raiketsu.” I say and I feel a bit lighter, and a sword appeared in my hand.

“How do I kill it, Ichigo.” I ask him watching as the thing was having its laughing fit.

“Just slice its skull.” He says stunned. I run and jump up to the skull, slicing its arachnid legs along the way up, and I sliced its skull in half, after it took a good scratch on my stomach. I land on the ground as it disintegrates and fall onto my knees, and hold my stomach, where I was cut. “Ah, Celeste, are you okay?” Ichigo asks as he rushes over to me.

“I did it…I killed…Smiley’s’ killer…hehe” I say to laugh a little bit. My sword disappears and I look up…and see my body there. “What the hell!” I say and I look and see I am wearing the same thing as Ichigo.

Ichigo laughs at my reaction and then, he goes “OW! What the hell was that for?” Ichigo yelled at…Rukia?

“You did the same damn thing.” She said and he pouts. I look up at Rukia.

“Ru…kia?” I ask and she looks at me slightly surprised.

“Celeste? What are…You’re hurt! Let me heal you.” She says and gets beside me. She used, what she said was Kido, on my wound, and it disappeared. I watched Ichigo get in his body and he told me to get in mine.

“Just lay back and concentrate on going back to your own body.” Ichigo said and I did.
“So, you beat the Hollow, good job Ichigo.” Rukia said looking at him.

“I didn’t kill it. Celeste did.” He says and Rukia looked at me, then back at Ichigo, then back at me.

“Is that what it was called? A… Hollow?” I ask and he nods.

“How come you left your body after that sword appeared?” Ichigo asked me and I shrugged.

“We can talk about this tomorrow at school. I have to make sure they made it home.” I say and they nod.

I wave goodbye and go home. When I get home, I find Yuri and Orihime in the living room and my dad about to go into the kitchen. “Cels! My darling child is home!” My dad yells and hugs me. Yuri and Orihime look to see what he was yelling about and see me home. I sigh and hug him back, relieved. Dad and Yuri gasp lightly because the last time I willingly hugged someone like that, was at Smiley’s funeral.

“Honey? Are you okay?” He asks and I nod, writing that I’m going to bed. “Alright, good night sweetie.” He says and I go to bed. I lie down on my bed and close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep. When I wake up in the morning, I get ready and eat.

I wait for Yuri and that is when I noticed…I was up early. I still had fifteen minutes. I sigh and wait for her to wake. I think of what happened and silently thank that it’s Friday. I look up at the stairs as Yuri comes down fully dressed and ate.

We leave and get to school in twenty minutes. We get into the classroom and Keigo comes to us. “My beauties are here!” He says and Yuri punches him in the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy it. :) Message if you wanna know the date of the next chapter. Comment too.