And You Sold Me

prologue

Under that Chestnut tree was where she had caught her first butterfly, where she had her first picnic, where she played with her favorite dolls.

Under that Chestnut tree was where she had made her first friend, where they had made up their secret handshake, where they pinky promised they would be best friends forever.

Under that Chestnut tree was where her dad played her her first Beatles song, where he gave her the hemp bracelet that she wore every day, where he wished her his final goodbye.

Under that Chestnut tree was where her best friend promised her he would never leave her, where she cried over her first boy, where she got her first kiss.

Under that Chestnut tree was where she spent Saturday nights alone, where whiskey became her only friend, where she read magazine after magazine wishing she was one of the girls the pages were adorned with.

Under that Chestnut tree was where he would send her secret smiles, where he would make her feel like the most special girl in his world, where he would whisper that she was beautiful.

Under that Chestnut tree was where she would wait for him to come home from his Friday night flings, where she would pretend that she was just his friend, where he would consequently break her heart.

Under that Chestnut tree was where she told him she loved him, where he stared at her silently and told the words that she was too afraid to accept, where he changed her life.

Under the Chestnut tree was where he lost her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are excited, because Ketely and I sure are. Please comment and let us know what kind of things you're expecting! Love you (: