Faintly Obscured

[Faintly Obscured]

Image

Counting Your Face Among The Living

Persistent laughter glazed with a hint of mingle mingle. Grand persona touch less among greyness doomed intentions misguided with that ever so society cruelty. Upon Hasting buyer perspective, my outlook is immediate with that dosage of an being's captivation. Oblivious to the genre crowd, my glance focused is directed towards the 'Style. No Denial.' employer. Checkmate.
A character of 24 years that beckons to the name of Anthony. Automatic attention located at the wear of the day. Neverland color green accepts with open arms aside the fragment cloth presented to the social eye; Begging for appeal. Hasting logo atop insightful quote that sings to thy clever one.

" It doesn't matter where the music comes from, it matters where it takes you."
-Bob Dylan


Few rings not granted with that oh so cliche style, which is instead replaced with sophistication at hand. Tipping off to the blue jeans that look of new and approve that finishes off with the darken anew shows which advertise black and white checkered laces that praise to be known.

A Decent Melody

Shine less measure to not let the frail be misguided as he shows the customers' certain ear pleaser. Instinct mindless hand motions to mend the mere records to exact shelved place without a fault of measure. The at ease concentrations shelters the melody smile that mirrors healthy indulgence. Above his work sections reads MUSIC. The understood is noticeable as they locate the album of choice. Bravo, Anthony.

Listen To The Lullaby

Facial memories dance about with unknown destination. Mahogany eyes laced with peering adventure, apart the black squared spectacles that signify intellectual personality. Button nose placed along the tone complexion within the Hispanic ethnicity. Chin-length hairstyle which gives off keen fashionable sense, mentally alternating your judgment at first glance.

Where The Streets Have No Name

Miraculous unsteady pace fitted with the uncertainty to quicken pace or to resolve to enjoy given natural instinctive company. Afterwards, relaxation is at hand and soothes the oh so ever '1979' mellow beat by The Smashing Pumpkins, that contains the employer's vibe. Atlas, the rhythm begins to fade yet holds until ending credits. For the wondrous informative retires until crusade river is traveled again.

I Wanna Ditch The Logical

Perspectives form into countless impressions; Forging to comprehend the everyday society. Yet you stop when the appeal of measures hint with a tad difference, is involved. Taken into account forever will be resulting in adoring memory photo takes, which captures granted moments in the complete essence of misconceived time.

[End of observation]