Status: Will Post when ever!! enjoy it!!

A Long Way From Love

School

It was 7th period and I was sitting at my desk and staring out the window. The teacher, Mr. Williams, was spouting his usual nonsense about algebra. The current problem was a simple equation but of course, no one knew the answer... but me.

I never paid attention in class or do my my homework, so no one would think that I actually know this stuff. That's why I'm the only girl in the lower math class with the trouble-makers and stupid jocks... they literally were stupid.

Mr. Williams slammed a yard stick against my desk and had me jumping back in surprise. I wasn't the only one because the guy next to me, who was sleeping, had falling out of his seat from adruptly waking up. Every one laughed at him but Mr. Williams ignored him.

"I've been calling your name for some time now Alice. Go answer the question." Mr. Williams growled at me. Which that pissed me off. Sooo, I actually went up to the board and answered the question in seconds. When I finished I turned around and glared at Mr. WIlliams.

"Happy." I ground out. But he wasn't paying attention at me. He was staring at the board like everyone else. So, wondering what crawled in their pants and died, I looked at the board and checked for mistakes.

2x - 47 = 4x - x
2x - 47 = 3x
+3x +47 = -3x +47
-1x = 47
x = -47

No, I didn't make any mistakes... but then I realized that my mistake was answering the question correctly. Well, ther goes my cover. Gosh darn it.

Mr. Williams stared at me in astonishment, then he walked up to the board and put more problems up. I solved all but one... which happened to be a calculas problem. All the rest were algebra and trig. I really couldn't pretend I didn't know the answer to each problem now, that would be pointless.

So when I couldn't solve the last problem. Someone called out.

"That question's all wrong. The last one." A voice rang out and Mr. Williams glared at the speaker. I didn't look because I was still trying to figure out the question.

Mr. Williams motioned for the speaker to come up and solve it and that's when I turned and saw that it was sleepy guy (I don't know his name). He fixed the problem and solved it quickly. When I looked over it, I nodded.

"Now that makes sense." I said but then I realized what I was doing. So I clamped a hand over my mouth and stared at sleepy guy who was now looking at me with a hint of laughter in his blue eyes.

Everyone else was silent and Mr. Williams was about to say something when the bell rang. Quickly I grabbed my things and rushed out the door.

By the time I got to my locker, sleepy guy caught up with me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around to look at him.

"What!" I barked, glaring up at him. He just smiled and let me tell you, it was one hell of an amazing smile.

"We should hang out some time Alice." He said.

"No, I don't even know your name." I said the first thing that came to my mind but truthfully, I wanted to hang out with him. I really didn't want to be alone.

"Oh, that's an easy question. My name is Kaleb. Now, we should hang out some time." He answered cooly. Damn him.

"I'll think 'bout it." I said and walked away.

The first thing I did when I got home was get on the internet. I really wanted to talk to kaitos19 for some reason. My house was empty and so very silent that it scared me. It always scared me.

So, I opened a tab and went to grooveshark.com and I played all my music saved on my account. The first song that played was All Time Low's song "Weightless."

Perfect.

I then went to my yahoo and debated on sending kaitos19 a message or not. After several minutes of debating, I finally sent a message.

-Hey, how r u?- was all I sent.

"Great way to start a conversation Alice." I scolded myself and then, I waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mr. Williams: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mathematicsbydesign.net/images/male_math_teacher_doing_order_of_operations_splp.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mathematicsbydesign.net/Page_4_QCMQ.html&usg=__8laWt-VAYPehe_EchOqDvkQWdww=&h=540&w=720&sz=24&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=uxy0dfXIBB__vM:&tbnh=141&tbnw=155&ei=uAF1TdHoE4vEgAeHz6w3&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmale%2Bmath%2Bteacher%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1020%26bih%3D541%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=131&vpy=198&dur=1031&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=138&ty=115&oei=uAF1TdHoE4vEgAeHz6w3&page=1&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

sorry the thingie is so long ^^'
Anyways, comment and subscribe!
Thank chu Subscribers!!!!