Status: Will Post when ever!! enjoy it!!

A Long Way From Love

Kaleb

Ever since that incident in math class, Kaleb hasn't left me alone. We both were moved to he advanced class and for once, I struggled. kaleb took that as an opportunity to get more involved in my life so now he tutors me Monday, Wednesday, and Firday.

It's been a month since mom went to Nord and she hasn't gotten any better. Every time Kaleb comes over he always ask where my parents are. I really hate lying but I don't want to give him any more reasons to stick around.

My days are harsh. School keeps me on my fee, Kaleb has become part of my daily routine and the only good thing about waking up every morning is that I get to talk to Nick.

I had just gotten my web cam in the mail from my aunt Sally in Canada and I was eager to use it. Nick had sent me a pic yesterday and I can't deny that he was really cute.

Today was Friday the thirteenth of November.... how ironic right? So, because I didn't feel like dealing with Kaleb, so I skipped school for the first time in my life. I spent the day lounging aroud and playing Left 4 Dead 2 on my XBox with Nick.

At exactly noon, some-one knocked on my door. Thinking it was the pizza I ordered, I grabbed my money and rushed to the door. But when I opened the door, Kaleb stood there ad no pizza man.

"You can't be the pizza man." I said, crossing my arms. He just glared at me then pushed me aside and walked inside, shutting and locking the door behind him. 'What the hell?!" I glared at him as he looked around the room, his hands balled into fists at his sides.

"I was worried about ou. Where's you parents?" He asked.

"At work, where else." I retorted, ignoring the first part of what he said. and sat back down on the couch. Kaleb slammed a ist into the kitchen table and I jumped. I've never seen him angry before and I stared at him.... trying to hide the fear that was running through my bones at the look on his face. He look like he was about to kill someone.

"Will you stop lying already! I was hoping by now you could trust me even a litte!" He had no right to yell at me.... in fact I should be the one yelling at him.

"What do you mean?" I finally slammed a lid on my fear and responded cooly.

"I know all about your mom and dad! Your dad's long gone and your mom's crazy, and currently being treated by MY mother at Nord." He ran a hand through his hair and paced in frustration.

I, on the other hand, could only stare at him. "So what, are you here only cause you pity me? Do you think I can't handle this all on my own?" I tensed, hoping it wasn't true. I hated pity more than I hated lying.

He stopped pacing and looked at me. "No, no, no. When I first talked to you, I knew nothing about you but you interested me. A week later, my mom told me about yours so I found out purely by chance. My first reaction was pity but I know you don't want it. Your to stubborn to admit your troubles. You want to handle it all on your own and I respect that. I want to support you and be here when you fall or admit your troubles and admit you need help. Can I atleast do that?" I stared at him as he knealt in front of me and held my handsw. I never knew this side of Kaleb and it made me think of what else I don't know about him.

Trying to keep my head, I scoffed. "Your going to be here for a very long long time because I'm never gonna fall."

"We'll see."Was all he said.

"Mhmm. Anyways, why are you here?" I removed my hands from hos and un-paused the game... just in time too because I was able to dodge a charger heading straight for me.

"I was worried about you." He started gong through my stuff and I glanced at him before bashing an acid-chick in the head with a baseball bat.

"Riiight. We both know you were just bored." I climbed up from the sewers in time to see some dummy set off a car alarm and bring on the horde. So I switched my baseball bat for a Katana and started going ninja on zombies.

"Got me. The test today in math wouldn't be any fun if I didn't get to see you concentrate soo hard on it." He sat down next to me.

"Fuuun." I dragged out, running at a tank with my katana.

"Yep. This looks like fun too." He stared at the TV as Nick blew up the tank with a grenade launcher.

"It is, wanna play?"

"Sure." He looked around for the other controller and right when he found it, the pizza man knocked on the door. I handed him the money and let him get the pizza as I exited my current game and signed Kaleb in under guest then started up a friend-only lobby and invited Nick.

Five minutes later, Kaleb and I were eating pizza while killing zombies on a video game with Nick. That's all we did for the rest of the day basically... though in the back of my head, I kept wondering how much I didn't know about Kaleb, who knew too much about me already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeell, I have a question for all my readers.... Which is your favorite character so far and why?

also, thanks to all my subscribers and commenters!!

U R LOVED!!!!! XDDDD

annnd, ill update whenever =)