Status: Enjoy this Story!! will update whenever!!

In Love With My Band

My New Home

When we passed the school, I mentally groaned. It was a small school and by the looks of it, only had about 400 students, possibly less. But what scared me the most was the cafe that was right across the street, called Kent Internet Cafe. It was crowded with teens.
And it seemed that all the teens stopped and stared at my car as it drove by, but it could just be the fact I'm nervous and I'm psyching myself out.
I couldn't decide which because shortly after we arrived at Wicklebee mansion. It was beautiful in the most creepiest way. It's also rumored that Wicklebee himself died in this house and that his ghost still lingers... I can't wait to find out if it's true.
And yes, I am in love with the super natural.

My dad pulls into the drive way and stops the car. I rush out the passenger seat in a flash and look up at the Mansion. Three floors of pure creepiness. A wrap around porch and by the looks of things, a pavilion in the back yard. The grass was a little too tall and I knew that I'm going to have to mow it, because dad starts work immediately tomorrow.
There was trash in the yard and the house needed to be repainted. That sounded like fun. So, I turned to my dad who was with the movers and helping them unload our things.
"Dad!" I called his name and he walked over to me.
"What is it Kasey?" He asks. Dad would give me anything in the world if I asked for it but I don't like to take much advantage of that.
"Can we get some new paint for the outside of the house? And I want to paint the shutters a dark purple please." I ask, looking up at him.
My dad doesn't even hesitate to think about it. He just says yes and that he'll go buy the paint later that day. I smile up at him and give him a hug and he hugs me back.
"I love you dad." I say and I walk into the house to check it out.
The first thing I see when I walk in side is the stairs. You know how in palaces they have two sets of stairs that connect to a landing then go two separate ways again. The staircase looked just like that, with red velvet carpeting. I must say that this Wicklebee guy knew how to live in style.
There was a glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling that glowed. The living room was to the left of the humongous stair case and the dining room, which ran into the kitchen, was to the right of the stair case.
I walked upstairs and saw that there were several rooms and I began to look for the one I wanted. I found a room that had lavender wall paper with purple roses designed everywhere. The bottom half of the wallpaper was wood and I knew right away that I was going to paint it black.
So I ran down stairs to look for my dad but when I ran outside, I saw that a crowd had formed. Great, just great.
I walked up to my dad who was surrounded by movers.
"Dad, can you also get black paint. I found the perfect room!" I told him then I described it to him enthusiastically. But my description was interrupted by a loud voice.
"You're the new girl?" I recognized that voice. It's the same voice that said I sounded like a banshee. That was four years ago, right before he moved...
I turned a locked eyes with my worst enemy, Greg Turner. He was hotter now than he was in 7th grade. But to think I'd see him here... so much for a new start.
But I was so focused on memories that it took me awhile to realize that girls were screaming his name.
"Greg! Look here!!!"
"GAAAAH! It's Greg! Sing us a song!"
They were getting on my nerves and without thinking I screamed.
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled at them and silence followed. My dad looked over at me with a smile.
"That's my girl." he mouthed. Dad once told me that he could never be mad at me because I was just like him. In fact, he was kind of disappointed in me when I stopped singing, because he was my number one fan he says.
Greg's staring at me in shock. My guess is that I sounded like a banshee again. But when he opened his mouth to say something, my dad stepped in front of me.
"You all should leave now. We just got here and we're busy. Come back some other time." He says politely and with a lot of protests, they leave. Dad walked away and I turned to leave to but when I saw Greg glaring at me from the corner of my eye, I turned but he was walking away.
"Well, what a great welcome." I roll my eyes as my dad laughs
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope your enjoying it and I want to give a special thanks to those who've subscribed and to the person who commented.
Thank you EXPLODING-RAINBOW!
and thank u subscribers!