Status: Enjoy this Story!! will update whenever!!

In Love With My Band

Party drama... great

There was an hour left before the party started and everything was done except for... well, me. I was covered in food from cooking, and for most of it I just had to cut... for like veggie trays and stuff. If it was a ten only party, I wouldn't need any of that. But apparently it was mostly adults and their kids... until Jack took it upon himself to invite everyone in his contacts and telling them to spread the word.

Wonderful right.

The party hasn't even started yet and I was practically pulling my hair out. Parties, and all other social events, stressed m out. And here I was throwing one!

Dad was soo getting an earful when he got back.

"Gah!" I screamed as someone snuck up behind me and made me drop my glass of water. It shattered all over the floor.

"Who the fudge!?" I turned and almost made lip contact with Greg. it in no way bothered me..... okay, that was a lie... it pissed me off. So I went into bitch mode and pushed him. He fell on his ass easily which meant his mind was obviously somewhere else. I laughed as he glared up at me, before I turned and left.

"You can clean that up! It was your fault!" I called behind me. I walked into the mud room where Jack was walking down the stairs. He instantly stopped and stared, then, without any warning ha-so-ever, he burst out laughing.

"I hope you're not going to entertain everyone looking like that!" He gestured to me dramatically.

"Well Duh! I'm not that much of an idiot." I laughed with him. The Izzy walked through the door.

"Hey Izzy! You wanna help her highness here? I gotta go get ready myself." Jack said, reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm going with you Jack." Greg walked in behind me, giving me a sneer and heading towards the door.

"Then I guess I'll do some last minute touches and I know you all are gonna take long so I can greet the guests." Shane was holding a few cords in his hand as he walked in from the living room.

"What are those for?" I asked as Izzy walked up to me and gave me the once-over.

"It's for our instruments. We're gonna play a song or two tonight..." Shane looked at me quizzically, "if that's alright with you."

I nodded.

"Anything to keep the attention away from me." I smiled and let Izzy drag me upstairs. After showing him where all my clothes were, he sat on my bed and stared at me.

"What?"

"You don't like attention do you?" he raised a brow and I rolled my eyes.

"No dip Sherlock, I'm practically anti-social." I opened m underwear drawer and grabbed a matching pair of underwear and a bra..

"You don't seem like the type to be anti-social. In fact, I think you're more of the type of person who's bold and friendly."

"You're obviously mistaken. I haven't done anything bold since..." I didn't want to finish that sentence.

"Since when?" He was standing now and walking towards me.

"Why don't you ask Greg, he was there." I retorted.

"He won't tell me. What happened to darken your spark?" Spark? I thought he was kidding but by the look on his face, he was definitely serious.

I sighed, too exhausted to continue this fight, so I told him.

"Ever since Greg humiliated me and crushed my dreams in front of everyone."

He wanted to know more, so I told him.

After I told Izzy all about my horrible encounter with Greg, he told me he wouldn't tell Jack or Shane... unless he got the right away from me. Then I jumped in the shower as he went through my clothes and make-up, throwing things he liked on my bed. When I got out of the shower, he was gone and I had ten minutes until the party started.

But I could hear plenty of voices downstairs. Sounds like the party's already started.

Great.

I quickly grabbed a dark purple dress off the top of the pile, threw on my black flats, applied my eyeliner thick and I found my clear lip gloss from Victoria Secret.

Perfect.

It took me a total of 45 minutes to do all that. The party technically had been going on for 35 minutes and I was about to make a late entrance... which meant a lot of unwanted attention.

With a big breath, I left my room and walked down the hall and peeked down the stairs. At least fifty people where standing at the bottom of the stair case and Izzy and Shane were at the door. Jack and Greg were just coming inside with several boys and girls my age.

I was about to turn and run when some girl spotted me.

"So the host has finally appeared." She spoke loud enough to be heard over all the noise and everyone looked at her, then me. I had no choice now, I had everyone's attention, including Shane's Izzy's Jack's and yes, even Greg's.

So I faced the music (not literally) and stepped out from behind the wall, walked down to the landing and into plain sight. Everyone was quiet and for once, Jack wasn't smiling at me. Everyone stared at me with wide open eyes and it started to creep me out.

Shane recovered from whatever had taken hold of him and he rushed up the stairs to my side.

"Let me introduce you all to Kasandra, Kasey, Hendrick. The newest member to Wicklebee and Graveyard Smash's new female singer." He announced and I was half-tempted to elbow him in the side.

Cheers rang up but I could feel the glares of all the girls, and even some guys. But I was too angry to care, but not angry enough to make a fool of myself. So I smiled, waved and said hello, then joined the crowd.

I glared at Shane, letting him know he was going to pay, as I was bombarded with questions. I was instantly separated from the band and carried off into the living room.

It was mostly adults that surrounded me, asking me about my dad, my old life, where I moved from, and stuff like that. I finally got away an hour later and escaped to grab some food. I hadn't eaten anything all day and except for the Cocoa Puffs, and so I was starving.

I found the veggie tray practically empty and I pulled out the second one. I decided to finish the black olives on the olive tray when Greg leaned against the counter next to me. He was staring at me in the weirdest way.

"Don't choke." He said and I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. I heard him chuckle behind me.

"GO away." I barked, throwing two olives in my mouth.

"If I do. the boys will swarm you like bees to honey." He retorted, and I felt him step closer to me. I didn't look back at him.

"Why would they?" I asked, throwing two more olives in my mouth.

"Because you look hot."

Okay, now choked. Greg wrapped his arms around me and did the Heimlich maneuver on me. The olives slipped out of my mouth ands landed on the floor. We stayed like that for a moment while I panted and regained my breathe.

"Go away please. If you haven't noticed by now, you only cause harm to me." I muttered. He instantly straightened and I looked up at him. He was pissed and I didn't know why... but I sure was glad.

"I'm sorry." He practically ground out and then he stalked away.

I straightened and, like Greg had predicted, was instantly surrounded by boys, asking me if I'm okay and all that. I smiled, nodded, and decided that for the night, the bolder me could take over and have some fun.

So for the next four hours, I flirted, talked, and partied like never before. I was sitting on the steps, surrounded by five or six boys, when I heard noise above me. I looked up and saw Shane and Izzy setting up amps, and drums.

I had been wondering where they were gonna play at night and the landing was the perfect spot considering this room was the most open.

Greg walked by me and up to help and I couldn't find Jack anywhere.

"Excuse me guys, I gotta find Jack." I said and left despite their protests and I went through the house searching for Jack.

A minute later, I found him in the laundry room, sucking on some girl's boob. Oh, wow.

"Umm, Jack." I knocked on the wall and he pulled away and glared at me. I instinctively stepped back, read to run, but there was no need, because he instantly softened and stood up.

"They need my help don't they." was all he said before he dashed out of the toom and left me alone with a horny, unsatisfied teen girl...

"Fucking bitch." who was also pissed at me... great. "You got rid of him so he wouldn't fuck me. You want him all to yourself." She ground out, stepping closer.

"Excuse me." I lifted a brow sarcastically.

"You heard me." She pushed me against a wall and in came Shane. He pulled her off me and she fought back, ripping off his shirt in the proccess. . I watched in horror as two adults dragged her away but it wasn't her that had my attention... it was the scars on Shane's back. I walked up to him and touched his back.

He instantly tensed and swiveled to grab my hand.

"Don't please." He ground out and I just nodded.

A few minutes later, I'm at the bottom of the stairs as Greg announces that they'll play a song for everyone.

He repeated himself several times because of the noise level and I could hear whispers behind me, and about me. They all came from girls and none of it was good.

"If she's in your band now, why isn't she up there with you!." One girl shouted and similar protests followed and before Shane could ask me up there, I stalked up the stairs and right up to them.

"I'll sing if you let me pick the song." I said.

"Okay, any song you want."

"Paramore's Ignorance." They all nodded and Greg handed me the mic. i faced the crowd and spoke. "Since soo many of you can't wait to hear me sing, I'll sing right now." And the crowd grew quiet. Greg nodded to Shane and stepped down the stairs and joined the crowd as SHane started with the guitar. Then shortly afterwards Jack joined in with the drums, and Izzy followed with the bass.

Then I closed my eyes, and sang.

"If I'm a bad person, you don't like me, then I guess I'll make my own way. It's a circle, a mean cycle, I can't excite you anymoore. Whre's your gavel, your jury, what's my offense this tiiime. You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me....."

I sang with my heart. I put all my anger and frustration into each. And I had a lot to be angry for. I was mad at my dad for planning this party then leaving me to take care of it alone. I was mad at Greg for humiliating me and crushing my dreams in 7th grade, and everytime I see his arrogant grin, I hate him more. I was mad at Jack for inviting all of this people and also leaving me alone with a horny bitchy girl that he was fucking in my house. I was mad at Izzy for seeing right through my defenses and knowing my pain (which that was stupid but still, I worked so hard to put up those walls.) I was mad at all those guys that flirt with me and want something that I'm not willing to give. I was mad at all those girls for talking bad about me when they don't even know me! But most of all, I was mad at Shane.... for announcing I was in his band when I never agreed to it, and when I hate singing in front of people (which sucks because that's exactly what I'm doing right now...) And I was mad at him for letting someone hurt him.... Soo, I was basically mad at everything.

"Well, you treat me juust liike, anoother straanger. It's nice to meet you soo I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out. You treeat me juust liike, anoother straanger. It's nice to meet you soo I guess I'll go, I best be on my waay ouut."

The song ended and silence filled the room. I opened my eyes and wish I hadn't because everyone was staring at me like I'm crazy. I almost made a sarcastic remark, but the looks I got from Shane, Izzy, Jack, and Greg stopped me in my tracks, and I suddenly realized how tired I was.

So I sighed, and spoke into the mic. "There you go. Now if you don't mind, I've had a loong day and would like to go to bed. Soo pleease leave, thanks for coming though." I said then handed Izzy the mic and walked up to my room. I shut the door behind me, cleared off my bed, threw on some sweats, laid down, and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kasey's dress: http://www.sino-treasure.com/pri/o/201101/Dark-Navy-Strapless-Column-Ruffle-Taffeta-Short-Cocktail-Homecoming-Dress-1646-1.jpg

it took me forever to type up this chapter!! It's the longest one yet!! XD And I hope you enjoyed it =3

anyhoo, plz comment, subscribe, n after the next chapter, i want to kno who u like best in Graveyard Smash!!!

I really hope u all enjoyed this, plz keep readin!!!

n if u liked this, check out mey other stories plz!!!

thank chu! n im out XD