Iris

S.C.

"If he was any kind of boyfriend at all he would let you go." I spit out at my best friend, Mjay, trying to get her to come to the concert with me tonight. She just shook her head and sprayed my Secret Wonderland body spray all over her shirt and hair as we left the crowded locker room. I frowned at her as we went over to meet Alex and Jack.

"I gotta head off to Biology. Catch you later, guys. Text me." She said as she left me to go meet her ass of a boyfriend, Drew. I looked down at my phone and saw I had a new message.

I'm not coming tonight. Sorry about that. Tell Alex I said good luck.

I rolled my eyes and replied, Your loss.

"Yo, Jack, she isn't coming." I told him as he rolled his eyes and looked toward Alex.

"Sorry, bro. I know you were gonna ask her something tonight." Alex spoke softly as I laughed.

"Ask her what? When is she gonna break up with that douche bag? Yeah, doubt that."

"Yeah, let's go with that." Alex nodded. Then suddenly everything turned silent...

"I'm having a boner." Jack closed his eyes as his jaw dropped to the floor.

"What?" I said, completely confused.

"Oh." Jack moaned as Alex started to walked away from him as I walked the opposite way, heading for my 6th hour.

Typical Jack.

~

"Lipstick has a way of leaving more than just a mark on my sheets, coloring my senses cherry red; at least for this week...Kisses under starry night skies, talked about in song, we play along, so bitter sweet by our design. I'm sick and tired of writing songs about you, This is it, this is the end..."

I was singing along to Alex's lyrics as I stared around at the deserted bowling alley. Nobody came tonight and I felt terrible about it. All Time Low was just a stupid band with a bunch of guys horsing around. I can't believe they landed a gig here, but they're like family to me, so I have to be here to support them.

I looked up into Jack's sad eyes as I gave him a half smile, saying: "I'm sorry, bro." He shrugged and continued playing his guitar. I wished Mjay wouldn't of ditched me for her stupid asshole of a boyfriend. He wasn't any good for her. Drugs, alcohol, football, and sex were his main priorities in life.

I rolled my light blue-green eyes and looked around the alley again. I saw Mjay come through the front doors with a really pissed off look on her face and her hair thrown back. I stood up and she threw her bag down on the table and sat down in the stool. I gave her a sympathetic look, knowing something was wrong.

"What happened?" I asked as she buried her face into her hands with a stressed-out sigh.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She said as her brown eyes filled with tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. :p
Thanks for all the comments, guys! We appreciate it! (:
zingerlove<3