Status: Work in progress :)

I Know About You

Chapter One:

Jack POV;

It is the first day of senior year. I’m seventeen years old and I’ve made it to my senior year of high school. I honestly feel like it’s a miracle at this point. Not because I’m not smart, just because I slack off majorly and I could care less about school, or at least that’s what I let everyone believe.

I make my way into the school parking lot, get out of my car and head for the entrance to the school. As soon as I walk in I see some of the best friends that I have, Rian and Zack. I have a lot of friends, but Rian and Zack are the only quality ones. All the others are just people I hang out with at school and smoke with.

Rian and Zack don’t smoke, and I know, I shouldn’t either.

It’s not like I want to, it’s more of something to do in a social event. That sounds stupid, I know. I want to quit, but am I going to? Nope.

I suppose I just spaced out because I am getting weird faces from Rian and Zack, but they don’t question me on it.

Rian breaks me from my thoughts when he asks “Hey man, haven’t heard from you in like a week, what’s been going on?”

I hate having to confess to him this, “I was blazin’ up all week with the guys. Sorry, I just never got the chance to call you back, I was just to stoned.”

Zack and Rian share a look of disappointment. It doesn’t go unnoticed by me,

Zack replies, “Dude, you have got to stop doing that stuff. It will get you nowhere, and those guys are idiots. You shouldn’t let them control your actions.”

“They don’t control my actions, okay! I do what I want. Maybe I want to blaze up. It’s none of either of yours business anyway, just stay out of my business.” I stormed off after that, with them looking at each other, worried about me.

I know I shouldn’t have blown up on them, but, I hate having to listen to them go on about how I shouldn’t act like I do. They know how I really am, I’m nothing like those guys that I hang out with, I only act them them around other people.

I don’t deserve such good friends, like Zack and Rian, to stick around me. But they always do, even when I’m a douche bag to them, they have known me the longest, and they will always be there for me, no matter how much I fuck up.

As I’m walking down the hallway I meet up with some of the guys that I smoke with.

One of them asks if I want to skip first block and smoke. I look back and see Rian and Zack, still looking at me, and despite my better judgement, I follow the guys out of the school to smoke. What am I doing with my life? Fuck.

Alex POV;

I open the door to the front of the school, I start to fidget with the strings on my hoodie. I try to avoid eye contact with most people.

It’s not that I don’t like the people in my school, well actually, that is part of it, I just don’t think anyone is this school has shown me that they are worth my time.

Everyone here seems to be so judgemental. I shouldn’t stay to myself. I should try and get to know people, but I can’t help it. It’s so hard for me to open up to people. I get through first block alright.

I sit there and listen to the teacher go on and on about her rules and expectations of the class. It’s like this on the first day of every school year. Never do much. Just sit and listen.

It came to no surprise to me that one person was missing the first day, or should I just assume he is skipping?

This guy who is missing (clearly skipping, probably to smoke) is Jack Barakat. He’s a major asshole. Well, I shouldn’t say that. He has never actually been mean to me, but I have seen him treat his friends like shit, probably his only good friends too!

Rian Dawson and Zack Merrick. Those guys are really nice. I am not necessarily friends with either of them, but, I’ve had several classes with both of them, and we’ve talked. They’re really cool guys, I don’t know why they hang out with Jack.

Blows my mind…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm currently listening to +New Friend Regrets by Danger is my Middle Name
~ I think I am going to say what I am listening to at the moment whenever I post a chapter:)