Status: done.

The Black Parade

Famous Last Words

Corrine's point of view

I have no idea how I have made it this long. These past few weeks have been the hardest of my life.

The funeral was beautiful. I was a wreck, though. I had to get up and walk out. His mother came though. I finally met her. She hugged me and we cried together. She told me she wants to keep in touch with me.

I have started seeing a psychiatrist. I'm on anti-deppresants. I found out I was pregnant. The stress/depression caused a miscarriage though. I didn't even know about it until it was already too late.

Sometimes at night, I can see him. He talks to me. I don't tell anyone though. I don't want to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia on top of everything.

After the baby incident, I was seriously contemplating suicide. Frankie talked me out of it. Now I know that I am not afraid of carrying on without him. Maybe even one day move on. That won't happen any time soon, but maybe one day.

People who don't even know me somehow know what happened. I guess it just isn't that difficult to understand. I am having a hard time eating, I look sick and I am very weak. I'm trying though. I am starting to pull my life back together.

Sometimes when I am about to fall asleep, I can feel him next to me. It is the only thing that can get me to actually sleep.

I am very glad you replied to the last e-mail I sent. I still can't believe I found you. I was only looking for information on the shooting. One thing led to another and I found you.

If he were here, he would want you to know that he was very sorry and had changed. I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to know the Frank I did. I hope that maybe one day you can forgive him.

I know it will be hard, but maybe we can help each others scars heal? I hope that you will.

Until we speak again, Corrine.