Status: PAUSED

10 Bucks Says You'll Fall for Me

Sad Car Ride

We were all driving back to Eve's house stunned. We couldn't believe what she told us. Could it be true? Would her father really say that and if so, would he follow through?

FLASHBACK
Abel: Why would we need them?
The Witch: Because he may try and have sex with Eve *in a nasty tone*
Eve: You're lying! He'd never do that!
The Witch: *screams* Do you want to know why I hurt you everyday? Huh? It's because I was jealous! It's because ever since you hit puberty, you selfish s***, he's wanted to sleep with you! Not me; you! If you were never born, this would never happen! You made me like this!
Eve: ...No, you made yourself like this. You chose to be so irrational that instead of trying to protect your daughter, the one that's always strived to gain your acceptance since she was able to walk, you beat her because your husband (who your daughter could never possibly see that way) wants to rape her. I love you mom, but grow up. I'm tired of trying to live up to the expectations of someone so small.
FLASHBACK ENDED

"I'll give you one thing" Eve says trying to lighten the mood, "I've never seen her not have anything to say. It felt good". I smiled back and hugged her. "How come everyone has someone to cuddle with in the car except for me", said Abel with a Sammy-Pout. "Is that why you're pouting over there", Mary asks teasingly. "Seriously? No", Abel says. Now I'm intrigued. "Why?"

"It's because that b**** made me curse! How am I supposed to be a pastor now?" "Haha are you serious? That's what you want to do with your life?", asks Eve. "Duh! A woman loves a man with a Bible!", Abel says.

Eve: Haha Yoda, you're kidding, right? Are you even a Christian?
Abel: No, I'm serious! And don't judge! I could work on that!
Mary: But pastors don't get girls, right?
Abel: See that's where you're wrong my dear twin! They've got girls literally falling all over themselves whenever they walk into the room! And besides, I want a little good girl for once.
Mary: Oh, you're bringing up Sharon again!
Eve: Who's she?
Abel: Way back when, before I became this amazing person you see before you, I was kind of a bad boy and that was the kind of girls I attracted: bad. But the baddest by far was Sharon. We dated for like 6 months before I decided I wanted to change and wanted a girl that was good as well. Sharon didn't want to change and vowed to get me back and some s***. D***, I cursed again.
Eve: Wow Yoda! You just keep getting more complex as I get to know you! *Laughing*
Abel: Mock if you want, but I'm really gonna get a good girl and I'm gonna rub it in Sharon's face to. She humiliated me in front of everyone at my last school!
Eve: How?
Abel: I'm not talking about it! Hey Andrew! Why you so quiet?

I stopped looking out my window to look at everyone staring at me. With a shrug I whispered "thinking." "About what?", Eve asked with her eyebrows furrowing in an adorable way. "About how we're gonna either expose your dad or your mother's lies." She looks worried, and I instantly regret letting her know I'm scared for her.

"Guys I didn't mean to make things sad and awkward again, I'm sorry. How 'bout you all sleep over my new house and in the morning we can think about this crap. What ever happens, I know we're gonna be okay.", I tried smiling. They all nod and Abel makes a U-turn to go to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow.. that was a fail... i meant to update lik 2days ago.. im sry^^ anywayz wait for an update this week