Status: Stuck

Just Another Feeling.

Closer Than Ever.

Sam took me on some small simple rides that weren’t so high off the ground this time. My favorite was the scrambler. We were in an egg shaped seat that spun around in circles and the ride itself went in one huge circle. The momentum from the speed we were going made my body press up against his around each turn. I couldn’t help but laugh each time we spun around really fast. I could hear his laughter in my ear every time I did. When the ride was over, Sam had to hold my shoulders so I didn’t fall over from being dizzy.

“So, these ones will be simple and obviously we haven’t had to pay for anything so far, so these, we can play as many times as we want.” He smiled as he took me to a small shooting range. “I just have to figure out which key to use to start the thing.” He said playing with the large amount of keys in his hand

He jumped over the counter and tried fitting a key inside the start button in front of us. “Here we go, you ready?” He looked over at me as I picked up a small pistol and held it firmly in one hand.

“Ready.” I replied squinting one eye as I looked down the nose of the fake plastic gun.

“Alright here we go.” He said as he turned the key and jumped quickly over the counter, taking a shotgun on his way.

I missed a bunch of shots as he shot a couple cans in the distance. When the bell rang, the triggers on the guns stuck. “Well, we didn’t do so well on that, but that’s okay.” He said as he crawled onto the counter and walked to the wall beside it.

He pulled down a large stuffed animal that was hanging from the ceiling. He then handed it to me as he pulled out his wallet from his jeans. I held the large stuffed dog in my arms as he pulled out a fifty dollar bill and left it under the counter.

“What are you doing?” I asked confused at why he was leaving money here.

“Well, I’m sure these stuffed animals aren’t cheap, so I thought I would leave this behind to pay for the one I gave you. Plus, now I’m not being a cheap date.” He smiled at me as he stood next to me. “Alright, now we go to the darts.” He said, grabbing my hand pulling me with him.

He took me to a small booth with a large empty wall with popped balloons hanging from thumb tacks. “I will blow up the balloons, and you try and pop them, then we can switch.” He explained as he again jumped over the counter, taking a handful of balloons in his hand.

I watched as he stuck the balloons in a small pump that filled them with air quickly. He made balloons of all different sizes and stuck them to the wall. I waited until he was done and away from the balloons when I threw a few darts. I popped a few, but missed more. When I was out of darts, Sam came beside me so I could blow up some balloons for him so he could have a go.

“Here, wait until I’m on the counter and I will help you up.” He hurried on the counter, waiting for me to follow.

I patted my skirt making sure it wouldn’t go up as I grabbed his hands. He pulled me up so I was now standing against him. We both laughed a little as I watched his lips curl, showing all his teeth. Before I got lost in his expression, he jumped down and handed me some balloons. We inflated a bunch of balloons and stuck them on the wall.

“Alright, let’s see what you can do.” I said moving away from the wall.

Sam jumped over the counter and threw dart after dart, only missing one balloon. “Good job.” I smiled at him.

“Oh yeah, I’m a pretty good show off.” He joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know this is kind of boring, but the next chapter should be better. Comments?