Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Love...?

“Hello?” Craig answered.

“Hey man I got some stuff to tell you.”

“What’s up man?”

“I just found out some stuff about Lyle.”

“What stuff?”

I sighed and took a seat on the outside bench I always did when I went outside for some air.

“Her mom’s dead. She got stabbed when they were doing a deal that went bad.” I heard my singer exhale sharply.

“Her mom was on drugs?” He asked.

“They both were on heroin.”

“Damn, does she have anyone else?”

“That’s the thing I wanted to talk to you about…” I started while I rubbed my head. “She says she’s got no one else…” I heard him sigh.

“Are you taking her?” He guessed.

“Thinking about it… Am I stupid for thinking about it?” He chuckled.

“Naw man anyone with a heart would think about it… So are you?”

“I don’t know… I mean can I handle a kid? Sure I’ve got money but it’s a lot of work.”

“Don’t think with your head man you gotta think with your heart.”

“How do I do that?”

“How does she make you feel?” I paused trying to find the right words.

“She makes me want to be better,” I started. “For the first time I care what someone thinks or if I screw up. She brings me down to earth in a weird way that I don’t understand. When I see her in pain I worry and it hurts me more than I could explain. I want to buy her the world just to see her smile but I don’t think it’d be enough. I think…” I paused again trying to admit my last sentence.

“You think what?” Craig asked and I sighed.

“I think I love her man…. No! I do love her in a way I can’t explain. I think I’ve had since the moment I saw her. It’s not in the way you think though.” I tried explaining.

“I know what you mean man… You love her like you love a sister not a girl.”

“Yeah but it’s more intense than that…” I sighed.

Why is it so difficult to explain?

“Don’t hurt yourself you’ll lose your hair,” he chuckled. “I get what you’re saying man.”

“So, are you gonna bring her back with you?” I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

“That’s the question…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heads up... theres only 2 chps left ^.^
BUT! There WILL be a sequel...

It'll contain MORE drama and MORE etf... more... Max! So
Comment and tell me if your excited for that ;P
-Neche