Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Detox

I felt like shit for lack of a better word. No, shit feels better.

My bones shook with a nonexistent chill but my skin sweated in an uninvited heat. My bones ached like I ran a mile and my stomach twisted in pain. Every part of my body itched for relief.

“Wh-Where’s m-my medi-cine?” I said through chattered teeth as I lay in the fetal position.

Even if sweat soaked my sheets I was still cold.

“They are coming soon, don’t worry…” Robert patted my shoulder; I could hear pain in his voice but couldn’t see his expression.

I just wanted the pain to stop; I know one way to stop it…

“Ahh,” I groaned as another pang hit my stomach at the mere thought of relief.

“Shit,” Robert cursed before jumping up. “Can I get a nurse please?” He called out the door.

Quickly the nurse with the blond hair from the first day rushed in.

“Hey can you give her the medicine now, she’s in pain.”

“She’s going through withdrawals sir it’ll be painful…” I wanted to shout at her but I was worried I wouldn’t be able too.

It was hard enough to speak already; I barely made sentences just whimpers and cries.

“When can she get the Methadone?”

“When the doctor gets back, it’ll be soon…”

“Ahh,” I whimpered again while I shut my eyes as tight as I could.

I heard Robert rush back to my side.

“The doc’ll be here soon.” He reasoned.

I whimpered again and Robert rubbed my back softly trying to comfort me. Oddly it felt calming. I had never had someone comfort me before and the feeling was relaxing. I scooted my body closer to his which sat at the side of my bed in an attempt to keep the feeling. I imagined I looked like some sort of animal curled up next to their master but I didn’t care; it made me feel better, he made me feel better.

We stayed like this until I was finally feeling better enough to sleep.

“Lyle,” I groaned and opened my eyes to meet that of the doctors.

“I’m going to give you the Methadone now.” I nodded and looked around the room to see Robert on the chair sleeping.

The only reason I knew was because his breathing was even and if you listened closely you could hear soft snores from him.

“You’re very lucky to have your uncle here.” Dr. Smith commented while he hooked up the medicine to my I.V.

“I know,” I nodded looking at the doctor.

“Yeah, he has great insurance too so you don’t have to worry,” he smiled while walking off.

What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & subscribe.
-Neche