Among Broken Guitar Strings

Dear Guitar Guy.

Dear Guitar Guy,

Wow!

All this time, and you're still so beautiful? It's kinda strange though. Sometimes I feel like you're so 'perfect' you couldn't be real.

You're made of glass though. I know you are, and I guess that's why I've been spending so long now trying to break you. It's starting to seem all but possible at this point though.

I guess I'm not good enough to break anything anymore.

It's still kinda okay though, Guitar Guy. We still made it. We did it, and now we're finnally leaving for good tomarrow night. I'm so excited. Small town air was really starting to suffocate me these past few weeks of packing and waiting.

We're going to be so big, GG! I can't wait for the groupies, the late nights, new friends, breathing only for the music. It would have been great if it was just us two, but there's going to be a whole other three people we're going to be recording then hopefully touring with. We're talking best friends that could last for as long as we live! It's better than anything I ever dreamed of!

You know, GG, this could be the start of something beautiful. Me, you, big lights, bigger names. They're going to really love us...

...just like I really love you.

So, on the road on the way to South Carolina tomarrow! Who would have ever thought there were any decent record companies there?

;D

Yours truely,

Sky.


I keep writing these letters I'll never send.

I'm so pathetic.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter!

Im amazed. This story is going to have quite a few stars from jump! I love you guys.

:D