Among Broken Guitar Strings

Big Girl.

"What are you? Two?"

Why, yes. What did it take for you to notice?

It takes me a minute to realize that I don't know the voice. I sit up in bed quickly to find myself staring across the room at this horribly...cute? Girl. She a lot shorter than I am and yet still skinnier too. Her hair's blue! Blue? Blue.

She studies me. "You're going to have to dye your hair black or something. The red and blue will clash horribly if you don't."

I hate her already.

"Don't count on it." , I say, a little too nice considering her sharp tone. "I love my hair just like it is. I'm not planning on changing it anytime soon."

She shrugs. "We'll see."

There's something about her that makes me want to drive my skull into the headboard of my new bed over and over again. She just urked me the wrong way.

"And you are?" , I finally ask after we'd stared at each other annoyingly for a few long seconds.

"Paiden, you?"

"Sky."

"Big name for a big girl I guess?"

Now I just wanted to hit her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler type thing. I wanted to introduce a new character. In my original draft Paiden was really nice at first, but then it made Sky come off as a real biotch when things started stirring up between Paiden and Ethan. Now. at least they'll both be bitches, not just one.

:3

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Guys!
I have a new good story I'd like oyu guys to check out.

:3

The Unsightly Killing of a Dragonfly Heart

It's going to be edgy and...real...for the lack of a better word...than this story or it's prequel. I wanted to do something realistic and raw, and that's what it shall be. Have faith in me. XDDDDD