Status: on going for anyone to read

In Love With A Spy

love and a new home

KATHERINA'S P.O.V
I woke up to see Alex there looking at me as we kissed and Alex growled appreciatively and licked at my lower lip. I granted him entrance and he explored my mouth, enticing my tongue to play. I accepted and he won the little wrestle match. I then moved my hands from his hair to his flannel and unbuttoned it, slipping it off him as his hands travelled up my shirt removing my shirt.
Alex was wearing a wife beater underneath his flannel, I tugged it playfully and he smirked. He pulled that off and hovered over top of me. our kissed became more wanted. I loved his rough and calloused hands traveling along my body. Alex trailed kisses from my mouth along my jaw line and my neck; I think trying to find my sweet spot. I moaned when he kissed at my collarbone, he smirked against my skin knowing he had found it and began sucking and nibbling there. I moaned more because of it and arched my back, giving him more access to my collarbone. Alex took the opportunity as I felt him slid his hands to my back to unclasp my bra and flung it away from us, kissing down to my breasts and massaging one while nibbling and licking the other. I moaned louder at this and tangled my fingers in his hair. When he stopped on one he smirked and switched, massaging the one he had been working on while his mouth favoured the other. When both were hard he kissed down my body until he reached my pants, he undid them and pulled them off. Kissing his way back up with a hand went and rubbed my inner thigh.

"Am I your first?" he asked, I guess he had to know.
"Yes, please don't stop...I want this, I want you." I whispered, panting and meeting his eyes.

Alex nodded and slipped my panties off. He massaged my clit, making me moan again as I reached down to undo his pants. I undid them with little difficulty and slid them down as far as I could; Alex kicked them off the rest of the way and slid off his boxers before I could reach them. He slipped a finger in me. I moaned louder this time and fisted my hands in the sheets.
Alex slipped another finger in and scissor his fingers, stretching me. He suddenly pulled his fingers out and positioned himself, ready to thrust in. “are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yes, please Alex...I need you." I moaned, “Alright...I can't promise to be genital though." He warned and thrust into me, I whimpered at the sudden pain. After a while I nodded for him to continue, he began to move slowly at first but then got faster.
I moaned again and tangled my hands in his hair, wrapping my legs around his waist so he could go deeper. I wanted him to go deeper, harder, give me more.
I moaned telling him "More...give me more."
He seemed to get it because he growled and gave me more. I looked into his eyes. He pounded into me, after a while he pulled out and flipped me around so I was on top and I started to ride him. Going harder and faster as I moaned in pleasure, I was near Cumming. He then flipped so I was laying and he keep pushing into me so I moaned so loud as he slammed into me going faster and faster. “Alex!” I screamed in ecstasy as I came, letting him slide deeper in me, forcing him to come as well. He rode out his orgasm, and laid on top of me with him still inside of me. we looked at each other and kissed then he laid his head on my chest and cuddled close to me, sleepy and exhausted.
He panted hard and held me close. “that was…” I began but he cut in saying “great?” I nodded and kissed him. we went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to not see Alex so I got up and dressed and Alex walked in so I smiled at him and he walked over and we kissed.

"Great night with you" he said
"What us becoming one?" I asked
"Yeah and to say you were my first too" he answered
"Oh" I said

We kissed again but then John come in crying so we got dressed and I held him to me as Alex stand next to me.

"What's worng honey?" I asked
"Mommy" he answered

So we looked at the door when we hear a load of sounds so we backed away when the door open to see a man there with a gun so I pulled John closer as Alex stood in front of me and the guy lowered the gun and smiled at alex.

"ALEX!!! how are you?" he asked
"Fine and you Wolf?" Alex asked
"Well been better but we had to come in 'cause you never called in mouths" he answered
"Oh sorry" Alex said

As they all went and Alex was in the room and started to pack as I stand and watch with a sad heart as he turn to us.

"Katherina would you like to come home with me?" he asked
"Really Alex?" I asked
"Yeah" he answered
"well if John like-" i was cut off
"Yeaaaaa!!!!!" John said

so we packed and went off to Alex home. Once at his home we unpacked and the we got John off to sleep then went to our room and layed to sleep