Status: This story will be updated slowly - but fear not, I will still do it. I'm an English major in college, so I have a ton of homework, so please be patient with me!

Love's Horrid Fruit

017

Draco

I entered the Slytherin common room and was body checked by Pansy. She didn't give me a chance to say anything as she pulled me into an abandoned dormitory room. Pushing me into the door, she cupped me in her hand and kissed me.

Pushing her away I said, "Don't do that."

She pouted, "Please kiss me Draco. I haven't gotten off in weeks." Coming back in, she held her face close to mine and whispered, "Fuck me."

She kissed me, pinning me to the door. Her hands slid down my pants, taking me in them. She knew what to do to get me hard. It was very hard not to kiss her back, not to give in to her - even if I never really liked her touching me. But I stood against the door, not kissing back, not moving. I was trying to find a way out of this without being unfaithful to Hermione.

An idea came to me, and I didn't like it. I pushed Pansy away from me, allowing her hand to stay in my pants. I moved her to one of the vacant beds, and forced her down roughly. She looked up at me expectantly, a look of hunger in her eyes. She bit her lower lip as she opened her legs for me.

I struggled not to scoff at her, or let any of my disgust show. she was almost shameful, and I was embarrassed for her.

Looking at her I reached in my pants and removed her hand. Crawling on top of her, I pulled out my wand and used the tip to trace along her jaw line and down between her cleavage. Her breathing picked up, but it wasn't due to her want of sex.

"D-Draco?"

I looked at her and said, "I need you to listen to me.... I told you once... stay away from me."

She gave a nervous laugh, then said, "But Draco-"

"Ah, ah, ah... no buts."

"What are you going to do if I don't stay away from you?" She gave a look that was meant to be playful and innocent, but her nervousness took over.

"I'm going to have to take... drastic measures."

"Like what?"

Sitting up, I aimed my wand at her and said, "Petrificus Totalus." Her body stiffened, now under a full body curse. Leaning down I said, "I'm going to leave you here, Pansy.... And when someone finds you, you do not tell them I did it.... Alright?"

She didn't say or do anything, of course, but I left anyway. Pansy didn't want to do anything that would have upset me, or so I counted on. Leaving the room, I used my roes to hide my erection as I slid along the walls and down the steps to my room.

Thankfully, no one was in it, so I climbed into my bed and tried to calm down. As I did so, Hermione came to me, and I remembered the kiss we shared. It was incredibly hard to push her away like that, and I was incredibly thankful that the Room of Requirements hadn't conjured up a bed like I had wanted it to.

I wanted to do right by Hermione, and I'm afraid that if I sleep with her, I won't want to be around her anymore.

I found it oddly liberating to be with Hermione. The ease that we've established with each other... our relationship has become more than just needy snogging sessions in the library. I've honestly never found the Muggle world to be so interesting until tonight. The idea that they actually hire someone to manage the health of their teeth... so odd.

Being with Hermione also proved my father wrong. Muggles were very interesting, and Muggle-borns weren't that bad. It made me wonder if my whole life had been a mistake, or just wasteful hatred towards people who didn't deserve it. The whole in my chest filled with rage, and I fought hard to resist it.

My erection hadn't gone down.

Turning my thoughts back to Hermione, I pictured her in her Gryffindor uniform, and the way she bit her lower lip when she was nervous. my hand wrapped around my member and began to stroke.

I pictured her in her Yule Ball gown, the way the color looked against her skin or her hair. I pictured her studying, the way her hair looked as it fell slowly out of the bun she put it in. I remembered the way it felt to have her on my lap, to feel her fingers in my hair, or the way her lips felt against mine. I remembered the way it felt to kiss down her jaw line or down her neck.

My breathing increased as my body prepared itself for the climax, and when I finished, I laid against my pillows and panted. I felt like I had just woken up from one of my dreams, all tension still there but a small feeling of satisfaction encompassing me with a strong wanting of more. Getting up, I changed my clothes into something a little more casual, and went to find Crabbe and Goyle.

Not surprisingly at all, I found them sitting at a couch, eating left over sweets from dinner. Crabbe was laughing with his mouth full as he watched Goyle try and fit an entire pumpkin pastie in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and fought back the disgusted snarl that wanted to form on my face. Approaching them, they jumped and tried to swallow what they had in their mouths as fast as they could.

"I need your help," I said, "I need you to get a few things from Professor Snape."

Crabbe and Goyle looked from me, then to each other then back at me, "What kind of stuff?" Crabbe's voice made him sound stupid.

Handing them a list of potions ingredients, I said, "Get these."

"But why?"

"To make a potion with? God you two can be really thick."

Crabbe and Goyle didn't even flinch at my insult, but instead took the list of ingredients and left the common room. Walking past the room that housed Pansy, I mumbled "Finite," allowing her to move once more. I made sure I was in the safely of my own dormitory before she came out. Once in there, I didn't know what to do. I felt trapped in a way, and there was nothing I could do about it. Sitting on my bed, I thought about what Hermione might be doing at this moment.

Was she talking about me?

Probably not.

Was she thinking about me?

Hopefully.

Sighing, I pulled out my homework and stuffed it in a bag. I left word with Blaize Zambini to let Crabbe and Goyle know I was stepping out, and I went to the library. Setting up in the Pre-Historic Magic section, I started in on my potions homework. I managed to get halfway through it when a shadow fell over me. Looking up, I saw Professor Snape.

Looking at me with a blank face he said, "Mr. Malfoy... follow me."

Slight panic filled me as I set down my quill and began to pack away my belongings.

"Don't pack anything away, I assure you yours stuff will be here when you get back."

Standing, I held my head as high as I could as I walked to my doom. We left the library and we made our way down to the dungeons. As we turned down the corridor that lead to his office, my heart grew heavier with dread.

Snape opened his office door, my heart beating madly in my chest, I walked by, my breathing picking up speed as my nerves took over. I waited inside the door for Snape to shut it, then for him to move in front of me. The pit in her heart dropped down to my stomach as we just stood in silence, my composure slowly crumbling. My panicked breathing began to show, forcing me to loosen my tie a bit.

Then, a sudden pain exploded across my cheek as my head snapped to the side. I stumbled to my left as Snape's backhand threw me violently off balance. I fell onto a table he was using, knocking over a rack of empty vials.

I didn't get time to recover when Snape grabbed the front of my shirt and pinned my back against the flat surface. Leaning in he placed his face close to mine he hissed, "What in the name of the Dark Lord is wrong with you?"

"I-I-"

"What did you think? sending Crabbe and Goyle, to me, with a poorly disguised list for Pollyjuice Potion. Had you a brain, you would have thought about the consequences of it falling in the wrong hands."

"Professor I... I'm sorry-"

"Sorry. Doesn't. Cut it." Looking me in the eye he said, "Luckily for you, I'm here to help."

Pushing him off me I said, "I don't need your help, Snape."

"Oh, don't be ridiculous," Snape moved over to his desk, "You're going to need my held if you have any hope in completing your task. I made an unbreakable vow, Draco. Do you understand? I swore to your mother I would be there for you, and so I shall."

I scoffed, "Well, that sounds like a personal problem. Do me a favor, and help me by backing off."

"Then I guess you don't want these bottles of Pollyjuice Potion?"

I stopped mid-turn, then looked back to my head of house, "What?"

"I went through my stores and I happen to have extra potion, so take it."

I frowned, but took the potions from him anyway. Before I could heave, he grabbed my arm, "Don't mess up again."

Shrugging him off, I left without saying anything more. Heading back to the library, and small piece of the boulder on me fell off. I had potion for Crabbe and Goyle to keep guard for me while I fixed the Vanishing Cabinet.

Thanks to Snape, things were going well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada!
I thought I would play up the Unbreakable Vow thing a little bit since it's kind of important.....

Comments?