Status: This story will be updated slowly - but fear not, I will still do it. I'm an English major in college, so I have a ton of homework, so please be patient with me!

Love's Horrid Fruit

003

Draco

I stood in the hot shower, hoping the burning sensation the water provided would distract me from the burning sensation from where she touched me. I wasn’t prepared for the burn that would spread over my skin like wild fire. As I walked away from her and Weasley, that burn turned into a want, or a need, for her to touch more of me. Horrified, I didn’t say anything as my group made its way to the Slytherin common room, afraid that my sinful desire would slip out. The moment we went through the wall, I pulled Pansy aside.

“You’re coming with me,” I whispered as I pulled her in the direction of the boy’s dorm. She smiled and let out a giggle that I guessed was supposed to be cute. As I said before, it was easy to get her in your bed.

Closing the door to the circular dorm and locking it, I pushed Pansy roughly in the direction of my bed. She turned to me and ran her hands up my chest and took off my robe, my prefect badge still managing to make a sound as it thunked to the ground. She already had her robe off and her shirt unbuttoned by the time I started on my vest.

I didn’t blush as my eyes roamed her body. I didn’t even appreciate it. Not anymore. I’ve had Pansy’s body so many times I no longer noticed the size of her boobs, or the plumpness of her ass. Instead I focused on the bulge of fat that was forming on her stomach, or the razor bumps that surrounded her thong, the hideous red specks running inside the cloth, surrounding the rest of her pussy. I hid my disgust as I took in her faults, and I loosened my tie.

I was working on my shirt while she undid my pants. I was so focused on her body that I didn’t notice that she was completely undressed except for her bra and underwear. Once she had my pants open she shoved her hand in, her fingers wrapping around me though my briefs. I pulled her hand away and said, “Give me a minute.”

She sat on the bed, her stomach folding over itself, the fat falling to the bottom of her stomach. I turned my back to her as I finished taking off my shirt. Reaching into my trunk which sat at the foot of my bed, I pulled out a strand of cloth and which I used to hide the Dark Mark on my left wrist. The cloth tied at my elbow, covering my entire arm. I looked at it for a moment, and decided that I was thankful it was there. Turning back, I took my pants off and crawled over Pansy, the movement taking her from a sitting position to a flat one. I was thankful that the fat sank into her.

She brought herself up and attached her mouth to my collar bone where she bit and sucked at my skin. I brought my hips down to hers as my left hand ran over her bra, following the lining to the back where the clasp was. Playing with it, I pulled it away from her body letting it land on the floor. Her nipples were already hard as I ran my hand over them. She sighed as I pinched her left nipple lightly, rolling it between my thumb and pointer finger.

My arm burned, my skin remembering how Granger gripped me. It was distracting to say the least, and I wanted to feel something else. Releasing her breast, I reached down and removed my underwear, she doing the same. I didn’t warn her before I entered her, and I guess she wasn’t too devastated because she still cried out.

I hoped that eventually while I was inside her, my arm would calm down, but no such luck. Pansy’s hands were at my shoulders, her fingers digging in my skin. I grunted then said, “Grip my arm.”

“What?” Her voice was airy. Faking bitch.

“My arm, grip my arm.”

Her hands moved down my shoulders and she gripped me, her hand perfectly placed over the tingling spot on my arm, but it didn’t go away, it didn’t even fade. I became frustrated. Irritated that no matter what I did, this never went away. As we started to climb, racing to the climax, I pulled out, replacing my hard dick with my two fingers. Her hands left my arms and wrapped around me.

We both finished each other off and I rolled off of her, half of my body still over her because of the small bed. I stayed there for a moment then stood, wrapping a towel around me. Pansy stayed on the bed, one leg draped over the side. Her breasts rose and fell with each pant she suppressed, struggling to control herself. She looked like a whore.

Or someone posing as a murdered rape victim.

“Get dressed,” I said, “I’m taking a shower.”

“Do you want me to join you?” She slid her hand down her front as she sat up.

“No.” I didn’t wait for a reply as I went to the dorm showers. Now I found myself still under the powerful stream, my skin lobster red. Growing tired of this, I got out, and got dressed, wrapping my arm with the cloth again. I didn’t both messing with my hair. , letting it dry on its own. Walking to the entrance way, I left to do my rounds and climbed up to the main level.

As I entered the main foyer, I looked out of the magnificent windows at the new night sky and I remembered my mission. The weight of the task didn’t seem all that pressing yet, very surreal; which was strange, seeing that my life was on the line, should I fail….

Turning my back on the windows which loomed over the hourglasses that kept track of the house points, all set to zero, I focused on part one of my list of things to do.

Find the twin Vanishing Cabinet.

Thanks to school gossip, I knew where it was.

It is in the Room of Requirements. As the story has it, a student fell into it while wondering through one of the Room’s many rooms and wasn’t seen for some months. The trick to this is finding the right thought that will take me to the right room. As I climbed the marble staircase, I hung right and came to the moving staircase. I needed to get to the seventh floor.

As I climbed the stairs, portraits moved around me, not all quite asleep yet. If I could choose one thing that I absolutely hated about Hogwarts, besides Dumbledore and Potter, it would be all of the bloody nosey portraits.

“Hello, young Master,” said one of a man with curly red hair and a silly hat, “What are you doing out so late?”

I didn’t respond. I prayed that he would stay in his frame, which he did, thank the Dark Lord. I hated it when they followed you around the castle. If I had my way, I would burn all of the paintings.

Perhaps I’ll get my chance.

My calves twitched under my skin as I finally reached the seventh floor. My robe billowed behind me as I went to the blank wall across from the tapestry of Barnabas and Barmy training tolls for the ballet. I placed my hand on the cold stone wall, then I started to pace.

I need a Vanishing Cabinet. I need a Vanishing Cabinet. I need a Vanishing Cabinet.

After my third time walking by it, a door appeared with a sign that read ‘Cabinet.’ As I approached the door, it vanished. I frowned, not amused. Taking off my robe, I flung it off to the side, my back liberated of the heavy material. Much of the heat from the shower was still there, thankfully though the grip on my arm was gone. I should make a point to not let my guard down when I’m around her.

Taking a moment to think I started to pace in front of the room again.

I need a secret room with a Vanishing Cabinet in it. I need a secret room with a Vanishing Cabinet in it. I need a secret room with a Vanishing Cabinet in it.

The stone started to move, and a door opened. Entering it I found a room the size of my parent’s house, but it was filled with the most random assortment of crap I’ve ever seen. As I walked through the undesignated isles, my eyes found endless amounts of books, clothing that was ripped, muddy, or other. There were mirrors so old the reflection wasn’t there. Jewelry that once shone gold but was now tarnished and black littered the floor. A tiara glint on a self of an old book case, I looked away from it, not finding it worthy of my interest.

I could get used to this place.

It reminded me of my family.

Before last year we were still among some of the most respected family names in the Wizarding community. My father had a respectable job in the Ministry. We were in the Dark Lord’s inner circle.

But then Harry Potter ruined it.

Now my father has been removed from the Ministry, Ministry agents raid our house regularly, and we’ve fallen in the eye of the Dark Lord.

My mother and Father are relying on me to bring our family out of the ashes and back to life.

As I walked through the giant room, I had to stop as I started to realize the weight of the situation I was in. My breathing picked up and tears pricked the back of my eyes. I started to panic, my eyes darting around the room unable to immediately find what I was looking for. I spun in a slow circle, hoping my eyes would find something, anything.

And nothing stood out.

I stopped, staring in front of me, focusing on nothing. My hand gripped the front of my shirt. Suddenly the room became quiet, the kind of quiet that was thick in your ears. I felt as if I were being watched. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my want, suddenly paranoid. I spun in a circle again, this time looking for any sign of a threat.

Nothing.

I was beginning to feel foolish.

My body shook with unexplainable fear, goose-bumps rippled across my skin. My back cooled instantly, the stark contrast of temperatures making me shiver involuntarily.

This is stupid.

Turning around, I made my way back to the door, exiting the room, determined to come back later. Picking up my rope, I pit it back on and went back to the moving stair case. It had gotten darker, the castle finally going to sleep.

“Lumos.” The tip of my want burst into a dull yellow light, and I made my way back down the stairs.

“Hey,” grumbled a beefy man in a large painting, “Put that light out! I’m trying to sleep here.”

“Shut it, painting. I need this light to see.”

“Painting? Well I never-”

“Lumos Maxima.” The light ejected from my wand floating in front of the man. He yelled in protest as I walked away, his cries waking up his neighbors. I smirked as I heard them telling him to pipe down and deal with it, all knowing that the light would eventually fade.

When I reached the top of the marble stair case, I heard the sound of someone sneaking around a corner. Pointing my want in that direction I shouted, “Impedimenta!”

A girl gasped as sparks wrapped around her. Walking down the corridor, I found Hermione Granger.

“Malfoy,” she said, her voice angry, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Thought you were a student.”

“Let me go.”

I tisked at her, “That’s no way to talk to the person who has you under a binding jinx.”

“Let me go and you’ll see how much worse I can get.”

“Now, with a threat like that, why would I want to let you go?”

She glared at me, “Why Dumbledore thought making you a prefect was a good idea is beyond me.”

I frowned and leaned into her, my face a foot away. “Why the founders of this shit hole found it fit to have blood traitors and vermin like you walk freely through these halls was a good idea is beyond me as well.”

She glared at me, and I at her. Then without helping it, my eyes began to travel down her body, taking in every curve. She was in much better shape than Pansy, probably from years of carrying thick volumes to and from class. Her body type seemed oddly familiar in an immensely sexual way, but it was probably like one of the other Slythierin girls I’ve slept with in the past. By the time my eyes made it back up to her face, she was gaping at me, and I let the smirk spread over my face.

“Be thankful that looking at you was the worst that I did, Granger.”

She closed her mouth, then said, “Let me go, Draco.”

I smiled and reversed the jinx, and the first thing she did was slap me, my head whipping to the side. Looking back quickly, I grabbed her arms and pushed her back against the nearest wall. Looking into her eyes, I said, “Don’t you ever hit me again.”

Hermione nodded, her rapid breathing causing hot puffs of mint smelling air to hit my face. It was then that I noticed how close we were. I took a giant step back and turned to leave. I managed to get to my common room and into bed without any interruptions.

As I closed my eyes, I thought of my father and of how disappointed he would be if I failed. I honestly would rather die, than play the victim of his unwanted glares. My mother might be more compassionate towards me… but not after years of not speaking to me.

Hell. I’d be lucky if they even let me stay in the house.

Sighing, I rolled over and sank into the silence of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey at least his arm isn't bugging him anymore. :D
Hermione's part coming soon!

Comments?