Status: Still writing chapters on... Very slowly though... Too many stories.

Tears of Love

I Thought I Could Trust You!

Tears of Love
Sasuke Uchiha Love Story
Chapter 4: I Thought I Could Trust You!
|-Zuri's P.O.V-|
"Yes let's start." Itachi said.
"So, then can you tell me who this girl is and why she is here?" Pain asked.
"Well her full name is Zuri Udiya Hoshiko. As you can tell she is from the Hoshiko clan. She is only eight, but she is very smart and strong." As soon as Itachi finished saying that I remembered who the Akatsuki was. It was an evil origination of S-rank criminals. This was when I interrupted Itachi.
"No! Itachi please don't tell me you're with them?" I asked scared.
"What do you mean? Are you saying you know who they are?" Itachi asked.
"Yes, yes I do and I can't believe you're a part of this! I…I…I trusted you!" I screamed at him.
"You can trust me Zuri. Calm down!" Itachi said almost screaming.
"Calm down? How do you want me to calm down when you take me to a place with all S-rank criminals! I don't want to die!" I screamed.
"Who said anything about dyeing? You're not going to die. We are going to help you." Itachi said.
"Yeah that's what that sensei said but he killed my brother!" I screamed.
"What, who killed your brother?" Itachi asked.
"I already said it mom and dad are dead too…" I said sadly.
"What?! Who killed them? Explain everything to me." Itachi said almost begging.
"Why should I tell you? Give me one good reason!" I screamed.
"Because you know you can trust me and we are not going to hurt you." Itachi said while hugging me.
"No let me go! Don't give me hugs anymore. I trusted you but now I don't because you're with the Akatsuki!" I screamed while trying to free myself.
"I'm sorry Zuri but this is just so you can calm down." Itachi said and he brought two fingers to my forehead and after that it was all black.
I woke up the next day in a red room and there was a guy with a swirly mask sitting on a chair next to the bed I was sleeping in.
"Ah is pretty girl okay? Pretty girl was asleep for a long time and Tobi chose to watch over you while pretty girl slept." the guy said like a boy my age.
"Who are you and what do you want with me?" I asked.
"Oh, I'm Tobi and Itachi wanted me to look over you while pretty girl slept." The boy Tobi said.
"Then that means you're one of those bad guys!" I screamed scared.
"No Tobi's a good boy. Tobi is not a bad boy..." He said pouting.
"No you're bad because you're in that group called a…aka…" I couldn't remember the name.
"Akatsuki?"Tobi asked.
"Yes! Now please I don't want to die! Can you let me out of here? I don't want to be here!" I screamed.
"Tobi sorry but leader-Sama and Itachi-Senpai told me to not let you out of here. I would help you if it wasn't an order. Tobi sorry." Tobi said sadly and I think he was going to cry which made me feel sorry for him.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just a little sad Itachi is in the Akatsuki. But thank you for saying that you would free me if you could." I said.
"Ah no problem. Can Tobi and pretty girl be friends?" Tobi asked.
"Well are you a bad person?" I asked.
"No Tobi a good boy!" he said happily.
"Okay you and I can be friends. Oh and my name is Zuri." I said.
"Yay me and pretty girl are friends!" Tobi screamed happily.
"Tobi is Zuri awake?" asked someone.
"Oh yes she's awake. Sorry Zuri but it's my orders." Tobi said sadly.
"No worries as long as your still in the room if someone comes in, I'll be fine." I said.
"Okay Tobi will stay in room to protect Zuri-chan." Tobi screamed protectively.
"Tobi we're coming in." another person said and then Itachi, Pain, and all the other members entered in the room I was with Tobi.
"Ah Zuri-Chan you're awake. Leader, the other members, and I want to speak with you." Itachi said.
"No, the only person I trust now is Tobi not you anymore!" I screamed.
"Tobi what did you do to her to make her trust you?" Pain asked.
"Tobi did nothing Tobi just befriended her. And pretty girl trusted me because Tobi a good boy." Tobi said explaining.
"Zuri-Chan you need to trust me. I or any of these people don't want to hurt you." Itachi said.
"No I can't I did and I lost my trust for you. I wish Sasuke was here! He would still have my trust." I said.
"Sasuke's not here! We need you to trust us. What do we have to do?" he said screaming at me while shaking my shoulders.
"Make me trust you again! You were the only one left but I lost my trust for you!" I screamed back.
"What do you mean I'm the only one? How do I make you trust me again?" Itachi asked.
"Well I have two things and one of them is for your leader." I said a little bit braver.
"And what will you ask me?" Pain said.
"Swear that you or any of your members won't hurt me please." I said.
"I swear now let me ask the other members. Do you guys swear you won't hurt her?" pain swore then asked the other members.
"Tobi won't hurt Zuri-Chan! I pinky promise." Tobi said while handing his pinky and I did too.
"I won't hurt her, un." Said a boy or girl with long blonde hair. He or she also had a bang covering an eye.
"I won't hurt her either." Said a guy with red short hair.
"I won't either." Said a guy that looked like a shark.
"I swear." Said a guy with a mask covering half his face and green eyes.
"I don't swear but promise." Said a guy with silver or white hair.
"I promise." Said Konan.
"Ah she looks yummy let's eat her." Said the black half of a guy that looked like a Venus fly trap.
"No we can't hurt her so we won't hurt her." Said the white half of the same guy. I was sort of scared of him.
"And what do you need from me?" Itachi asked.
"I need you to hug me and tell me everything will be fine. Please I…I…I need someone to love me right now." I said with tears coming down my face.
"Come here. I would always love you but I need you to trust me and tell me what happened and why you came back running back to Konoha crying." Itachi said while hugging me.
"I can trust you again and I'll tell you and the Akatsuki what happened as long as you don't do anything bad." I begged.
"We won't do anything bad we promised." Itachi said.
"Yes Tobi won't hurt pretty Zuri-Chan!" Tobi said.
"Awww thank you Tobi and everybody." I said.
With that everybody said no problem. Then I started to explain what happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the forth chapter of my Tears of Love story.
It's a Sasuke Uchiha love story.
This story is still when Zuri is eight years old. Probably in chapter 5 Zuri will then be 13-14 years old.
I'll also do a new information chapter on Zuri for when she is 13-14 [:
Hope you like the story !
[ Btw I know Tobi isn't in the show until Shippuden but I'm changing that in this story. ]
Zuri Udiya Hoshiko & all Hosiko clan members (& all characters that are not from the Naruto anime) © LollixPrinzessin a.k.a Me, Zamary.
All Naruto Characters © Masashi Kishimoto