Status: Synacky :)

Always Be There for You

Chapter Two - Doctor

"I'm taking you to the doctor."

"Fuck off, I don't need to go," Zack whined from where he was kneeling over the toilet. He groaned, before bowing his head over the toilet seat again, and letting puke run up his throat and into the water.

Brian sighed and held Zack's hair back, rubbing his shoulders when he would choke every now and again. "Yes you do Zack. You go, we find out if you are pregnant, and get details on how to take care of you."

By then, Zack had stopped being sick. He just let his head hang into the bowl, looking at the mix of sick and toilet water. He scrunched up his nose at the sight and sighed. "Fine. Take me to that damned hell. Just hope you know, I'll be bitching the whole time there."

The green-eyed man huffed, got to his feet and walked off to make dinner. Brian sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Jesus - these hormones are gonna' drive me crazy."

***

Dr. Freedman looked at the papers with a puzzled expression, furry eyebrows drawn together. "I don't believe this... you're pregnant."

Zack snorted and rolled his eyes. "No shit."

Brian shot him a look and shook his head. His dark eyes turned back to the old doctor. "How is this possible, doc'?"

Freedman shrugged and shook his head. "I have no clue really... This isn't really my specialty..." He squinted at the papers again, mumbling 'I don't believe it' over and over.

Zack groaned. "Then who knows about this shit?"

"Well... Dr. Greeta may know something about this... I'll go get her." Dr. Freedman placed the notes down, before getting out of his chair and hurrying out of the office. The old door slammed shut, making the two men jump.

"Well," Brian said, slapping his hands on his knees. "That was helpful." He looked over at the smaller man to see he had his head in his hands. Sighing, Brian rubbed his back. "It's okay dude. We're gonna' work things out, and hope that this Dr. Greeta knows what she's talking abo-"

"No Brian! It isn't alright!" Zack burst out, sitting up straight and looking at the dark eyed man with watery eyes. “Nothing is alright! Men aren't meant to be pregnant! I am not meant to have this baby growing inside of me. It should be impossible!" He dropped his head back into his hands, fingers burying themselves into his black hair. "Why does all this shit have to happen to me?" he whined, pulling at his hair.

Brian didn't really know what to say, so he stayed silent.

The door opened again, hinges creaking as the doctor came in. She looked at the pair while closing the door - expression showing no emotion. "Hello gentlemen - I'm Dr. Greeta, and I'll be here to see what I can do."

Her eyes stared at the notes while Brian watched. Zack was still muttering to himself how life is out to get him. Finally, Dr. Greeta looked back to the pair sitting in front of her.

"It seems, Mr. Baker, that you have a gene."

He looked up, eyes rimmed red with unshed tears. He sniffed, blinked, and asked, "What gene?"

"A special one that allows you to have the element to carry a child."

"How?"

"It gives you all male parts that every male has - but contains part of a female DNA piece. You don't have a uterus, estrogen, eggs - per say. But... When you had hit puberty, something in your body trigged the gene, and... When you did hit that stage, did you always have a stomach ache?"

Zack furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remember when he his voice broke and he finally grew pubes. "Ah, yeah. I had quite a lot of stomach cramps."

"This is due to your gene. The gene made you grow a sack in you stomach area - normally where the uterus would be in the female. The sack isn't like a womb - and doesn't contain tubes. But, it is made for a baby to be carried in. It is a one in a million chance to get this gene... So I assume, someone in your family had it."

"So, that's how I got pregnant."

"I haven't finished yet. The sack is also covered in a special jelly-like substance that can only be penetrated by a special specimen of sperm. Once the sperm does penetrate, it enters the sack through a micro-size hole and fertilizes the sack."

"So... The sack is like an egg then?"

"That's correct Mr Haner." Dr Greeta said, giving a small smile. "Your sperm is strong enough to make Zack pregnant, which is something that not many people have. It's like you were made for each other."

There was a slight awkward silence, where the two just stared at the doctor. Zack was jumping for joy on the inside - him and Brian were meant for each other! He couldn't believe it. Brian, on the other hand, had no real thoughts - most of it was all jumbled up.

We're made for each other? How? We were meant to end up together, like soul mates or something?

Zack nodded. "Thank you for your help doctor."

Dr Greeta smiled, eyes sparkling and wrinkles showing. "It is alright. I wish you two luck on your nine month journey - it will be quite a long one. But... At least you have each other."

The pair walked out of the doctor's office, mood much more lighter now that they know what was going on.

But Zack couldn't stop thinking about Dr Greeta's words. They played like a broken record through his mind.

"It's like you were made for each other... At least you have each other..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooooooooooooow it's been a long time since I've written anything for this story. Yeeeeah... sorry about that ^-^
Hope you all enjoyed and stuff.

Rate, comment, suscribe - I love hearing feedback ^-^ You know I do <3