Soul Eater: The Weapon, The Mister and The Witch

The Meeting, the Fight, and the Welcome Home

A pair looked over the D.W.M.A from a distance, floating in an odd way. Though really that just stood on a roof. The morning sun radiating a nearly eerie glow over the school. The first of the pair was smiling. Long silver hair twirling around her lithe body. She wore black skinny jeans, which sunk into a pair of military steel toed combat boots. The upper half of her outfit consisting of a long sleeved, tightly fitting black shirt with a white tee over it, which also hooked snugly along her frame. She wore a black cloak, but the hood remained relaxed on her shoulders. The second however, was a flame haired boy. He himself wore a pair a pure white pants which disappeared into tall black boots, which began a few inches below his knees. His top, was just a black button down, nearly hidden by his long black jacket, which had thick white lines down the front, the sides and the sleeves and a long orange scarf twirled over his shoulders. His red hair was relatively spiky, though it was held up by a green bandana.  
"That's it Lavi." The girl sighed besides him. 
"Lets go." The second set of words were set in unison. The pair leaped off rooftops, running along the slanted boards. The girl's black cloak billowed around her. 

The pair landed in crouches, Lavi slightly to the side. They stood, gazing upon the steps of the academy. 
"Move out of the way!" A voice called out. They turned as a blue haired mister rammed against Shiro, who fell back hard over the concrete, the mister atop her. "Black Star!" A girl with long black hair ran over, hauling her mister off the girl. 
"Shiro." Lavi smirked, as if stifling laughter before hauling her hauling her to her feet.
"Never seen you two around before" Black Star commented. "If you were student's here you would be apologizing for not moving out of my way. I am going to surpass God you know." 
The girl besides him, who introduced herself, as she was hauling her mister up to his feet, as Tsubaki, sighed, dipping her head slightly to the to new comers. "I'm sorry he's being so rude, we just got back from a mission so Black Star is being a bit more cocky now."   
"No harm done." Shiro responded her voice much the the ringing tingle of a bell. "I'm Shiro Yami by the way, a weapon."
"And I'm her partner Lavi!" The red head exclaimed grinning. His laid back attitude counteracting his weapon's more cautious one. 
"So you to must be the newbies Lord Death told our class about. Well then..." Black Star pointed at Lavi. "I challenge you to a fight!" Lavi shrugged, following Black Star a bit further away from the steps. He stood on the left, leaving Black Star to part away several paces. "Hey Miss Marie do you mind supervising this fight?" Tsubaki called to the nearby teacher, who was currently taking a break until her next lesson.
 "Okay.... But Black Star do you really have to challenge all the new students?"
"Of course! I have to surpass God remember." 
Chuckling slightly to the student's hyper behavior the Death Scythe stood on the front steps into the school itself.
"Shiro!" Lavi called, holding out his hand.
"Right!" The weapon responded, a white light engulfed the teen. It died to reveal a long black staff, it's head a large rounded, black and white hammer, it's top a black cross. 
"Tsubaki Ninja Blade mode!" 
"Okay." A second flash of light engulfed Tsubaki. A near dagger like sword dropping into Black Star's hand as the light died. 

Black Star ran towards Lavi, his speed on his side. The hilt of his weapon's ninja sword posed to strike. He slashed his target's shoulder, tearing past the fabric and leaving a thin gash. Lavi, who was still watched out of  the corner of his green eyes before swing his hammer around in a circle. The wide top smashing into the back of Black Star, who had just completes his pass past the red headed mister. The black top of the hammer smashed down on the cobblestone before lifting to reveal a slightly flattened mister. "Black Star!" Tsubaki yelped from her form worriedly. Black Star smirked before rising from the ground, a bit scratched up. 
Suddenly he was knocked back on to the flat of his back. Besides Miss Marie a black hair teen, with three white striped running half-way around his jet black locks. Twin pistols, upside down, smoking slightly. 
"Whoops, my finger slipped." He shrugged, tossing his guns behind him. Two sisters released themselves from their form. Tsubaki and Shiro shifting back to their own forms. "I'm Death the Kid, Lord Death's son. I will be taking you two to meet with him. I presume your Lavi and Shiro correct?" 
"Yeah." The mister and weapon replied in unison. 
"Miss Marie please escort Black Star and Tsubaki back to the professor's class." Kid continued. He and his weapons led Lavi and Shiro into the academy. Winthin seconds of waking the three girls were chatting, mostly Patty and Liz though. All Kid really said was pointing out classrooms. The reached  the Death room within minutes, Kid banged on the door twice before entering, shooing the others down the wide corridor behind the door and into the room itself. Lord Death was waiting. 
"Hello Shiro, Lavi, how cha' doing?" The slightly crazed Lord Death chimed.
"Dad you know them?" Kid asked from the side. Patty and Liz had walked back to class. 
"Ro-Ro was the school's ward after her parents died, like Black Star I suppose. She left when she was 12 to find a mister. La-La became that mister a year latEr and here we are. Good to have to back Ro-Ro, La-La! No get down to Stein's class, he'll be waiting for you!" The were ushered off as Spirit entered, nodding to the three students before brushing past them. Kid led Shiro and Lavi quietly down the corridor. He paused outside the Professor's classroom. 
"If you were a ward of the school like Black Star I assume your parents were involved in eating human souls or perhaps they were a witch and wizard?" Kid questioned somewhat coldly.
"It's none of your business." The silver hair weapon replied tartly, flicking her hair over her shoulder before entering the room. Much to everyone else's surprise she glanced at Stein an spoke. "I thought you dissected enough already to last a life time."
Stein chuckled. "I suppose. You may take your seats beside Tsubaki and Black Star, it's just under Kid, Patty and Liz." 
Patty waved them over, Kid taking his own seat when Black Star spoke up. "I'm not sitting besides them they'll get in my way to much." 
"Afraid we'll beat you in a fight for the second time in one day Black Star?" Lavi asked nonchalantly, exchanging a high five with Kid as Black Star fumed. A few laughed while others gossiped among themselves. Professor Stein continued his lesson as Lavi and Shiro sat back on their chairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like my other story, the first chapter or two are prewritten.
Enjoy!