Soul Eater: The Weapon, The Mister and The Witch

The First Mission

A month later.... 

Lavi and Shiro became friends with  Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, Black Star, Kid, Liz and Patty quickly. The red haired mister debated with Kid the others commented occasionally. At the moment, Maka was alone, Soul skipped She looked on blankly, a but bored. In the meanwhile Stein and Shiro spoke quietly as Sid walked into the classroom.
 " Tsubaki, Black Star, Kid, Liz, Patty and..." He paused scanning the rows of seats for the other students that were to be summoned. "Lavi and Shiro are to follow me to the Death Room." He finished. They filed out behind the zombie. Back in the Death Room for a second time in Lavi's and Shiro's case, Death turned. "Several humans have been reportedly gone missing a few miles south of the desert surround in Death City. We assume that it was a few keshin eggs talking the lives of humans. I want you guys to go take them out. Do your best and go get 'um!" Lord Death explained, Spirit in the corner looking at a photo album of Maka when she was a baby. 
"Yes sir!" The students replied in unison before exiting the Death Room. In the front of the school yard Tsubaki jumped into her Shinijiki form, nearly pouncing into Black Star's arms. Liz and Patty already in their pistol  forms and in Kid's hands. Tossing her cloak's hood over her silver hair Shiro shifted into her own hammer form, the long staff like hilt clasped in Lavi's fingers. Glancing at one another they raced into the afternoon. Lavi and Black Star hoping on the roofed buildings while Kid glided through the air on his skateboard. It wasn't long before they cut straight through the desert's yellow tinted sand and down into a second town. The streets were filled with on goers, going about  their own business and nobody else's. The misters looked odd, weapons posed to strike as civilians brushed past.
 "We have to be on our toes." Kid commented. From a nearby ally a scream emitted from path. 
"Or we follow that noise suggested Tsubaki thoughtfully. The small group of misters and their weapons ran into the slight darkness, the only light coming from an old bar in the back of the ally, a weak yellow light flashing like a twitch. 
"This seems set up." Lavi glanced around. 
Three monster like creatures dropped down in front of the them taking up a single cry. "Food! Human Souls! Food! Human Souls!" 
The three young misters lifted their weapons. Lavi and Black Str leaping out into the air only to be sent flying back by powerful claw like hands They hit a brick wall slidding down, them and their weapons scratched up a bit. Kid made his own moves, leaving one keshin to fall at his pistol's firing wave lengths. Black Star, recovered, slamed foward, stabbing the fallen keshin with his weapon, which shifted into the enchanted sword per Black Star's orders. Lavi took in a breath before swinging his hammer around in a wide arc, hitting the keshin with the claw like hands into a wall, Kid fired a few rounds at it. 
With one left in view, it all seemed simple, to simple. The keshin lunged, knocking all six mister and weapons into the concrete floor when a fourth keshin egg leaped down from his spot, sliding in and out through the shadow's below. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I think thier will be one more chapter that I've finished.
Sorry Crona fans, Crona will come in a little bit!