Soul Eater: The Weapon, The Mister and The Witch

The Aftermath forms Curiosity

"We can all do Soul Residance at the same time. It'll be strong enough to knock out at least one of them." Kid spoke, the other two mister's nodding, clenching their weapons.
"All Right Soul Residence!" All seven yelled in unison. The keshin eggs looked slightly surprised. Kid crouched, his death cannon's posed to strike. Several shadows rose besides Black Star. The front flat of Lavi's hammer shone to make a symbol glow out brightly. 
"Ready to Fire!" Patty cheered.
"Launch Death Cannons." Kid responded.
Liz adding as orbed lights expanded from the cannon's mouths. "Firing." 
The wave lengths fired out, knocking the oncoming keshins, sending the damned souls back as dust flew up. 
Black Star took his own shot, lunging into the dust cloud, yelling out. "Shadow Star!" The black shadows striking with him. A keshin exploded, leaving one left. 
"Fire Seal!" Lavi followed up with his own attack, the red symbol on the head of the hammer glowing brighter then ever. He slammed it down atop the last keshin. There was a soft sizzle. The dust faded down an revealed the keshin's mutated hands clasped on the sides of the hammer head, his fingers smoking slightly.  Lavi's eyes widen slightly as the keshin lifted the hammer head above his head, Lavi dangling on the other end. The keshin tossed the pair back through a window on the second floor of the building just as Black Star stabbed the enchanted sword through it. It growled before disappearing into an hazy swirl which became his red soul. 
"Lavi, Shiro!" he, tossing his pistols back and letting them shift back, Black Star doing the same. "Come on guys you only got hit like that once, get out hear already!" Black Star hollered. Tsubaki glanced around worriedly.  "We should go in their and make sure their okay right Kid?" Liz asked, stretching her arms over her head. The group swung open a rusty old door that lead straight from the ally into the old apartment. The place was empty, apart from bugs and mice. They walked in silence, though Black Star did yell once or twice. At the end of the hall a narrow stairway lead upstairs. The stairs groaned as each weapon and mister climbed up, at the top Kid, who was in front could see shattered glass scattered. Tsubaki gasped slightly as they all saw the glass, pausing before continuing. Black Star stumbled slightly, probably from using the enchanted sword. To the left, more glass twinkled in the dying sun, which broke past what was left of the window. Lavi leaned against a wall, Shiro besides him. Lavi's head snapped up, he wasn't as scratched up as Shiro, who was limp besides him. "Kid come and help will you? I doubt Black Star will." His voice rang slightly teasingly, but Tsubski looked rather upset about the comment against her mister. 
"As Lord Death's son I suppose it I my duty." Kid shrugged, carefully stepping around the glass pieces. 
"Don't get hurt Kid!" Patty called, giggling a bit. 
Lavi crouched, poking Shiro. "Ro?? you home?" 
"Idiot!" Kid hissed, as he neared, turning around. "Hoist her up on my back, I can carry her back to the academy on my skateboard while you guys walk." The OCD mister prompted. Lavi paused in though before swiping his hands behind Shiro's knees and a hand on her mid-back. He lifted her up, letting her slipping past his fingers as Kid hooked his arms in place of Lavi's own behind her legs. She was pushed forward slightly, her head resting against his left shoulder, her hair wavering with every step. 
"Kid's got a girlfriend yay!" Patty cheered.
It was followed by a blush from Kid and a quick retort. "Don't be silly Patty. I'll see you all at the academy." With the unconscious weapon on his back like a child, Kid left. By the time the others had began their trudge back to the academy, after lunch of course, Kid was already shoving past students in the halls, Shiro still on his back. "Stein! Naguis!"
The pair poked their heads out of the nurse's office. "The day Death decides not to monitor your mission and this happens?" Stein mused, twisting the bolt which stuck through his head as Kid walked in, laying down the weapon onto a bed. The stirrings made her wake, so it seemed. She wiped blood from a gash on the side of her head, just before her hairline. Her eyes glittered briefly before widening from slits. "Kid? Where's Lavi?" She stretched, for several moments unaware of her surroundings. "
Stein stood besides Kid, hid hand on the grim reaper's shoulder. "Why don't you go find your other friends, then come back?" He suggested. "I'm sure me and Naguis can handle her ourselves."
Nodding slightly Kid disappeared behind the door, closing it behind him. For a few steps, he went on. He stopped, shaking his head he turned, walking back. With his ear against the door he listen, only getting vague phrases when bits of the on going conversation as it lost beneath the wood, or one of Shiro's loud retorts. 
"What happened?" The slightly deep voice was instantly picked up to be Stein's own     
"She's....." Shiro's voice faded.
Who?? Kid thought, eavesdropping further.
"It's...... Her soul......?" Kidd continued to hear only fragments of the converstation.
"Yes."
"..... Death will know what to do. ....... tell the others?"
"Lavi knows......... Maybe."
"Be careful........."
"Always will Stein. ....."
Kid retreated back a bit, hearing footsteps. Lavi was at the head of the group, which spanned across the hall. They reached Kid as the older mister stepped out, smiling slightly to them.
"Shiro is fine. I'm going to send a quick report of her condition down to Lord Death before leaving. You guys should leave to."
They all nodded in silent thanks before Professor Stein turned and left. And one by one they trudged in. The weapon's silver hair was settled in a braid and tossed over a shoulder. She gad several bruises and a few deep cuts where bandaged securely.
"We were worried Shiro. This one." Liz, who was speaking jabbed a thumb at Lavi. "Nearly passed out he was spazzing so much."
"La-La is a spazz!" Patty cheered.
She slapped high fives with Soul and Black Star, and brief hugs from Maka and Tsubaki before yawning. The red haired mister sighed. "And apparently some of the younger misters managed to destroy the apartment building we were in, so we have know where to stay, our stuff was saves though. He held up two duffle bags.
"You'll stay at our house!" Kid proclaimed suddenly. He needed to learn more about what Stein and Shiro had spoken about.
As the sun peaked under one side of Death City, 3 weapons and two misters left thier friends, trudibg to Death's mansion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last of prewritten!
Questions/Comments/Idea's can be posted as reviews you know.