Soul Eater: The Weapon, The Mister and The Witch

Death's Mansion: the plain walls which holds us.

It was a cold walk, to say the least. Halfway to the mansion it began to rain, now it was pouring. The cuts over Lavi and Shiro's clothing soaked them further. Tossed on each of Lavi's shoulders, were the Duffle bags, which provided some shelter. 
"Quickly!" Kid called back as the walked along the bushes. After several feet, they stopped at steps. Huddled together and freezing they ran up the steps, Liz shoving the doors open as one by one they burst through. 
"Home Sweet Home." She sighed, stretching. "I'm heading to bed, see ya!" Patty pipped up about her giraffes needing her, and disappeared as well. 
Kid coughed slightly before speaking "Follow me to your rooms, most are empty so you'll each have your own." He lead them down a wide corridor, two rooms perfectly symmetrical to each other empty. "Here we are, good night." And he to disappeared down the corridor. 
Taking her bag from Lavi, the silver haired teen smiled before disappearing into her own room.
 It was plain, with a simple black wooded dresser, a small, round table by the bed and a desk. The walls, were white. The queen sized bed had solid red sheets, matching the red wooded lamp atop the table. Adjacent to the door leading back to corridor was a bathroom, containing all the simple necessities, bath tub, and the shower faucet which hung above it, a toilet, sink and a small washer and dryer for laundry. There was an assortment of black, white and red towels, which kept to the color scheme of the two rooms. Tossing her bag out besides the dresser Shiro walked into the bathroom. When the door was shut securely, she stripped off  all her soaked clothes and whatever could not be salvaged from all the slits and cuts was thrown away, the rest shoved into the washer. The machine's humming was drowned out her the humming pit patter of rain as the girl flipped on the shower, steaming water fogging up the bathroom. She stepped into the tub, letting the blood and grime slide of her body and hair with the help of vanilla sugar soap. After about a half an hour in the shower did  Shiro flip off the water and grab the first soft red towel from the top of the pile, and a second black one which she used to tie her hair up. Slipping the red towel around her body, Shiro exited the bathroom. She walked to her bag, droplets of water falling over the carpeted floor. Yawn briefly she turned,  grabbing gray sweat pants and an oversized white tee. She shrugged the clothes on, tying her silver tendrils into twin braids. She threw the towels at the wall before curling up in the big bed. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Basic