Soul Eater: The Weapon, The Mister and The Witch

Witch Tora and Weapon Shiro: Within the Souls that bind us?

She cringed, unwillingly fading into unconsciousness. Her eyes closing, leaving her in darkness, but only briefly. She took the paths of dreams, the paths of nightmares.
---
The girl stood, her eyes defiantly glowing jade. In front of her, an older woman, with long silver hair and a coal black stare met the other's eyes. "You have your father's eyes." The older woman spoke.
 The younger teenager turned away. "I don't want to hear it you stupid witch."
But the Witch appeared back In front of the girl, a hand drawn back. She slapped the girl so hard across her face that the girl stumbled slightly, her pale hands grazing her red cheek.  
"You will not talk to me like that!" The Witch hissed.
"Yes mother." Shiro spat back.
Instead of a slap, the girl received blows by an invisible force. But no- not invisible, just fast. The blows became sharper and faster until she cried out int pain, falling to her knees. A creature curled in a half circle around it's master, tail lashing. It was too lanky to be a panther, but it's color was a pitch black. It was a ebony colored tiger, with long, sharp, curved claws.
"Leave me alone Tora!" The girl screeched as the tiger continued to mount blows on her curled body.
The witch Tora, only laughed. "I can't this is your body remember? You may have tried to defeat me in that move you made when you were buy a child, but your naive to think you can beat me."
♠ ♠ ♠
So obviously this is a rather short chapter, and the reason why is to introduce the Witch Tora. More about her... Well you'll have to find out. For those who haven't noticed, several of the names are Japanese:
Shiro- White
Tora- Tiger (which explains why the tiger was their)
I am looking for a co-writer for the story, and a few for my other story. I will be releasing a Wolf's Rain Fan Fic, after and if I get a few co-writers to help out with these so pm if you are interested!