Soul Eater: The Weapon, The Mister and The Witch

Lingering in the Shadows

It ended, for now. Shiro opened her eyes to sunlight streaming past the red curtains of a window. She sighed, sweating, laying there for several moments before rousing completely.
Several silent minutes drifted by as Lavi enter the room without even a knock, his red hair falling  over his vivid green eyes perked. He wore a regular outfit, he didn't even look like a student at the DWMA. 
His usual attire had been replaced with a gray tee- shirt with white sleeves, along with a pair of baggy sweat pants and sneakers. "Kid said he, Liz and Patty are going to play basketball with the others, wanna come?" 
"Yea, I'll meet you guys outside." Shiro put on a fake smile, which was dropped when Lavi left, closing the door behind him. She ran a black colored brush through her silver tangles, letting them settle on her shoulders after each stroke before tying it all back in a loose pony tail. She stretched slightly before tugging on a stripped shirt which only varied in two shades of blue. A pair of skinny jeans and black converse put the whole outfit together. She briefly glanced at a mirror. Even so, she hurried out seconds after, feeling the witch's presence still lingering in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second short chapter, it does a litlle explaining of how Shiro portrays everything, though the next chapter should be longer. It was more of a quick between the chapters kind of thing that could be put alone. But the title is epic xD